Fem!Art was inevitable.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Andor did not fumble the landing.

Good ass show.
    Agreed. Best Star Wars show by some distance.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Also, having watched the final episode of The Walking Dead yesterday, I’ve realised I’ve spent more than a whole week of my life watching that show.

177 hour-long episodes.

Completism’s a bitch.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Swiss army nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I went and watched the Genryusai episodes because I've always wanted to see Zanka no Tachi animated.

Some really stellar bits of animation in there. Shame all the skeletons were very rigid CGI models but the Armour of the Sun was good.

I'm basically going to watch the moments I like from the arc and skip the weird/bad bits.
    The animation since ep 1 has been pretty great, there's quite a few bankai I'm excited to see animated now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I am watching and I love it so far.

The past two episodes are freaking gorgeous, and I especially love the additions they made in the latest one. The original Gotei 13 looked freaking sick and the expanded battle between Ichigo and Yhwach was jaw dropping.

Each episode has made me really happy. Can't wait for more.
    Likewise! Would love to see more of the original G13.

Good ass show.
    It did not put a foot wrong. You love to see it.
    Last edited by greatmetropolitan; 11-24-2022 at 01:13 AM. Reason: borked the quote replies

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Also the score on Thousand Year Blood War has been exceptional. Bleach has always had pretty good music but they've really turned it up a few notches for this.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    The animation since ep 1 has been pretty great, there's quite a few bankai I'm excited to see animated now.
    Bankai and tons of other moments I was already looking forward to, but the last two episodes have made me extra hyped for them. Just off the top of my head:

- Isshin and Masaki's backstory.
    - The forging of Ichigo's true zanpakuto.
    - Kenpachi and Unohana's duel.
    - Renji and Rukia's return and subsequent battles.
    - Basically all the battles against Yhwach's elite sternritters.
    - Ichigo and Orihime's team up against Yhwach.

And so much more. Knowing that there might be expansions to some or all of this makes it even more exciting to wait for.
    Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    Likewise! Would love to see more of the original G13.
    Yeah. If we ever get that Hell arc I want each and every one of them to show up as boss enemies.

Swiss army nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Also the score on Thousand Year Blood War has been exceptional. Bleach has always had pretty good music but they've really turned it up a few notches for this.
    I think the overall design and aesthetic of this series has been great, from the title cards to the interstitial scene break cards. Just really striking, effective design. Which is fitting, because out of that era's big three Bleach always had the best, frankly coolest designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Bankai and tons of other moments I was already looking forward to, but the last two episodes have made me extra hyped for them. Just off the top of my head:

- Isshin and Masaki's backstory.
    - The forging of Ichigo's true zanpakuto.
    - Kenpachi and Unohana's duel.
    - Renji and Rukia's return and subsequent battles.
    - Basically all the battles against Yhwach's elite sternritters.
    - Ichigo and Orihime's team up against Yhwach.

And so much more. Knowing that there might be expansions to some or all of this makes it even more exciting to wait for.

Yeah. If we ever get that Hell arc I want each and every one of them to show up as boss enemies.
    Dead G13 captains as boss enemies is now all I will accept from that arc.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving all!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Daughter of the Lillies has an actual update. O_o Shocker, but a pleasant one.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

WTH? Mage and Demon Queen has gone from being a ridiculous episodic bit of silliness to being a ridiculous extended storyline bit of silliness mixed with moral quandaries and dark, complex backstories.

I mean, good on it for that, but I am now curious how that evolved. Was that always planned? Or did the writer just...keep building? ^_^
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

*irritation* Poking through manga, I found one about a Deaf girl (no, not A Silent Voice, a different one). It has the unfortunate trope in it of her being fully capable of reading lips nigh-perfectly, at truly amazing distances and with people she doesn't know very well.

It was written by a couple of people who are neither deaf/Deaf, nor had much experience at all with sign language; it's good that they got a Deaf person to supervise the use of signing, but...ugh.

A bad start. On the other hand, it had the protagonist go through the shitty experience of having a couple of hearing people talk about her (including one of her friend) right in front of her without doing anything to explain what they were saying, and have her think 'Yeah, I've been through this before'.

Going to keep reading to see where it goes.

Edit: Chapter two, she has a couple of problems reading lips, so maybe the Deaf person corrected them on it. Problems are minor, of course.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 11-24-2022 at 05:35 AM.
    Why are we here?

Good ass show.
    Yep, great stuff. My only disappointment is that Diego Luna did not get to fulfill his dream. Maybe in a potential season 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving all!
    Happy Thanksgiving to all who use it as a day to indulge in food with family and friends.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.