Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    This is going to take an entire game for Sora to sort out!

I don't even want to think about how much more insane the timeline is going to get from this.
    Haha, I know it won't happen, but Sora just waltzing in and casually Keyblading the monster would be great.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Haha, I know it won't happen, but Sora just waltzing in and casually Keyblading the monster would be great.
    I'm sure the ONLY problem with that is that unlike the characters being used in the movies, Sora isn't Public Domain yet.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I'm sure the ONLY problem with that is that unlike the characters being used in the movies, Sora isn't Public Domain yet.
    I wonder how long until the oldest videogames fall into public domain. Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Pong, etc.
    Mario debuted in Donkey Kong.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I'm sure someone will make a fan movie for YouTube.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Amuro: "And how's that working out for you so far?"
    On a related topic: Musky lost another 100 Billion yesterday. Methinks Twitter's demise is imminent, rather than gradual.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    On a related topic: Musky lost another 100 Billion yesterday. Methinks Twitter's demise is imminent, rather than gradual.
    I'm going to need to see what article that came from, because the real-time trackers I'm looking at show him at ~191 Billion.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    I'm going to need to see what article that came from, because the real-time trackers I'm looking at show him at ~191 Billion.
    There's like a ton of articles citing it. From cursory figures, the 100 billion figure is his losses his year so far apparently. Not that he lost 100 billion in a day.

Also, Tesla's stock has recovered a little so that might not be accurate today.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    There's like a ton of articles citing it. From cursory figures, the 100 billion figure is his losses his year so far apparently. Not that he lost 100 billion in a day.

Also, Tesla's stock has recovered a little so that might not be accurate today.
    Figured, because if he'd actually lost 100 billion yesterday, there would have been a flood of articles noting- among other things- that he was no longer the wealthiest person on the parent.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Figured, because if he'd actually lost 100 billion yesterday, there would have been a flood of articles noting- among other things- that he was no longer the wealthiest person on the parent.
    Yeah, that's my bad for miswording since I meant to say that it was reported yesterday that he lost over 100 Billion, not he lost it in a day. Sorry for the lack of clarification.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

So this is how wolverine has a coffee that is two coffees
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday special is fun

So apparently we're going to be getting a Bambi Horror Movie in the style of The Ritual by the same guys who are making the Winnie The Pooh Horror Movie.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Andor did not fumble the landing.

Good ass show.
    Yeah the series as a whole turned out to be the biggest home run star wars has had in a while, great look, great acting, great story and there wasn't even filler to drag it down like season 1 of the Mandalorian had. Also Stellan Skarsgård is just absolute gold in every role he's handed, but I also thought Diego Luna was really really good here too

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Yeah the series as a whole turned out to be the biggest home run star wars has had in a while, great look, great acting, great story and there wasn't even filler to drag it down like season 1 of the Mandalorian had. Also Stellan Skarsgård is just absolute gold in every role he's handed, but I also thought Diego Luna was really really good here too
    It's amazing. Unfortunately I heard the audiences didn't turn out for it bc they didn't get it, which is a shame but not unexpected
    -Stephen McCranie