Page 204 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 1041541942002012022032042052062072082142543047041204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 36996

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    at this point, i can still enjoy linkara's work. doug? the last NC review i watched was "van helsing" and i just don't have it in me to watch his stuff anymore, partly because the mess that has gone down and partly because i just don't find him funny anymore.
    Same. These days, I go to either FoundFlix or Decker Shado if I want amusing and analytical commentary about films (honestly, I find Decker more hilarious to listen to than Doug). Doug, OTOH, hasn't been funny to me for awhile, even before the debacle at CA went down. I can still respect and agree with his opinions on certain films, but he's not entertaining anymore.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I dunno, this Spoony fella sounds ... kinda like an asshole.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I dunno, this Spoony fella sounds ... kinda like an asshole.
    He has bipolar disorder and depression, so that has something to do with it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Same. These days, I go to either FoundFlix or Decker Shado if I want amusing and analytical commentary about films (honestly, I find Decker more hilarious to listen to than Doug). Doug, OTOH, hasn't been funny to me for awhile, even before the debacle at CA went down. I can still respect and agree with his opinions on certain films, but he's not entertaining anymore.
    Decker Shado and Brandon Tenold are my main sources of amusing commentary about films, with "Dead Meat" James A. Janisse for 'kill counts' of horror and "horror-adjacent" movies.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He has bipolar disorder and depression, so that has something to do with it.
    Well that's certainly not good. Though I'd assume he has the means (or money) to get help with that. Could well be wrong, of course, mental disorders are hardly a quick fix; and there's also the issue of not wanting outside help.

Bit of a mess, mental health services in the US.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

spoilers:
    Roshi wins. Obviously.
    end of spoilers

Next time the Mad Titan takes on the Lord of Apokolips.
    Yeah that went about expected

kinda surprised Purple and Grey guys are only just now fighting

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i think suede is back to making vids but i doubt he's with CA anymore.
    He's been back for quite some time and he's very much not with CA anymore.

His current main thing is that he's reviewing every episode of the Pokemon series. He's finished the Indigo League and is currently going through the Orange Islands. It's a fun series and one of the few that I consistently watch nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    He's been back for quite some time and he's very much not with CA anymore.

His current main thing is that he's reviewing every episode of the Pokemon series. He's finished the Indigo League and is currently going through the Orange Islands. It's a fun series and one of the few that I consistently watch nowadays.
    What’s his channel?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    What’s his channel?
    Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Much appreciated!

A new Baki chapter is out and this fight is going how I expected.

Reading the original Baki series and it’s fun seeing the differences between the manga and anime. There are definitely some scenes that I would’ve liked to see adapted.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Reading the original Baki series and it’s fun seeing the differences between the manga and anime. There are definitely some scenes that I would’ve liked to see adapted.
    Huh, you too? Just up to the Mt Toba fight.

...It's really something awkward when most of the fighters in the early stuff...Just can't compare to the far crazier shit as the series continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Huh, you too? Just up to the Mt Toba fight.

...It's really something awkward when most of the fighters in the early stuff...Just can't compare to the far crazier shit as the series continues.
    Ah sweet I just got done with Doppo vs Yujiro. Yeah stuff has really gotten crazy. For better and for worse.

Sharp is a huge fan of the Pac-Man technique.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Ah sweet I just got done with Doppo vs Yujiro. Yeah stuff has really gotten crazy. For better and for worse.

Just reading at a slow pace in between work and school work.

I find myself laughing at Kato's slow descent to mediocrity as the insane shit slowly filters in.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

-_-

Gundam again.jpg
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate