Page 205 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 1051551952012022032042052062072082092152553057051205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 36861

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Just reading at a slow pace in between work and school work.

I find myself laughing at Kato's slow descent to mediocrity as the insane **** slowly filters in.
    Yeah Kato gets no love lol. Even Suedo got a nice upgrade.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I mean, being fair, there is some (very small) foundation in reality. When I choke the crap out of someone, for example, I'm not just using my arms (or, if I did, it would be a terrible choke). I'm using my back muscles, I'm compressing my chest using its muscles, there's core coming into play, and I'm quite possibly using my legs as well (depending on the choke). Really, I'm using my whole body to try to crush the throat (slowly, in sparring) or cut off the blood flow. Similarly any applied technique in grappling -- holds, locks, chokes -- it's not just the arms that are applying the force.

I'm just not ENGUFLING with my whole body then using said body to crush everything in my opponent.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post

Lol I’ll admit that’s one technique they could’ve kept.

I mean, being fair, there is some (very small) foundation in reality. When I choke the crap out of someone, for example, I'm not just using my arms (or, if I did, it would be a terrible choke). I'm using my back muscles, I'm compressing my chest using its muscles, there's core coming into play, and I'm quite possibly using my legs as well (depending on the choke). Really, I'm using my whole body to try to crush the throat (slowly, in sparring) or cut off the blood flow. Similarly any applied technique in grappling -- holds, locks, chokes -- it's not just the arms that are applying the force.

I'm just not ENGUFLING with my whole body then using said body to crush everything in my opponent.
    I fear you are doing it wrong. You must train your muscles more. You must be the Pac-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I fear you are doing it wrong. You must train your muscles more. You must be the Pac-Man.
    Too soon for another Gundam?

Nope.

Gundam.jpg
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He has bipolar disorder and depression, so that has something to do with it.

And after the deal with Scarlet I believe he also got Shingles, which is not that good a deal either.

As for my Youtubes

Angry Video Game Nerd ( he still got it, the Earthbound one was great.)

Found Flix: Never have to worry about checking out movies again, he looks up everything and sums it up.

Kill Count on Dead Meat: Honestly my favorite one. The host seems super chill, brief sums and well goes to them kills.

Edit:

Also the Animated Spells Book ( stories of magic used in d/d and stuff)

Puffin Forest is a good laugh ( though. En the creator, definitively comes across as a *******.)

Why haven't I read Goblin Slayer before? Stuff's great.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Why haven't I read Goblin Slayer before? Stuff's great.
    Cuz of the sex stuf-

Eh, it's basically Berserk.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

They're bringing Evangelion to Netflix. Yes. Yes I needed this.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    They're bringing Evangelion to Netflix. Yes. Yes I needed this.

The old series?

Might watch it again.
    Why are we here?

The old series?

Might watch it again.
    Yea the original twenty-six episode run, and the two movies.

Arx Inosaan

Yea the original twenty-six episode run, and the two movies.
    ...also, did you pick a name yet? Nevermind, I'll just check tonight. If I remember.
    Why are we here?

...also, did you pick a name yet? Nevermind, I'll just check tonight. If I remember.
    Was asking after what race they are, before I picked a name, unless it doesn't matter.

Arx Inosaan

Was asking after what race they are, before I picked a name, unless it doesn't matter.
    Right, right. Up to you, really. Depends where you're from.

Look in Gaia, find a country, and check out the naming conventions of that country. ^_^
    Why are we here?