Page 209 of 2465 FirstFirst ... 1091591992052062072082092102112122132192593097091209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 36972

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I ain't dead yet !

Though I guess the highway has collapsed in parts (sink holes and fissures), an off-ramp in Anchorage apparently collapsed. Pretty widespread loss of power. Cousin said a building collapsed next to where she was.

Actual news is pretty sparse at the moment, pretty much just word of mouth. Work has been canceled for just about everyone.
    Getting images on the news. The power outage, and the risk of landslides, as well as the building and road damage, are all being talked about in the news.

Glad you are okay.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Glad to hear you and your cousin are okay.
    Thanks.

Everyone I know is doing fine, main concern at the moment is folks that were on the highway at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Dude, for now, take care.

For the future, GET THE HELL OUT OF HELL AND GO LIVE SOMEWHERE THAT’S ACTUALLY HOSPITABLE, DAMMIT!!

But yeah, be careful and stay safe.
    Just waiting for power to come back on so I can move/clean up all the broken class.

Amusingly. One of the few dishes to survive was my Cthulhu coffee mug. Was in the same place where a bunch of other glass mugs/bowls were (that now lie shattered), and it just sat there.

This is a sign.

Also, I WILL NOT LEAVE. THE BEARS CREATE AN IMPENETRABLE BARRIER OF FANG AND CLAW.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Thanks.

Everyone I know is doing fine, main concern at the moment is folks that were on the highway at the time.

Just waiting for power to come back on so I can move/clean up all the broken class.

Amusingly. One of the few dishes to survive was my Cthulhu coffee mug. Was in the same place where a bunch of other glass mugs/bowls were (that now lie shattered), and it just sat there.

This is a sign.

Also, I WILL NOT LEAVE. THE BEARS CREATE AN IMPENETRABLE BARRIER OF FANG AND CLAW.
    You can always come to Minnesota. Somehow colder but with less bears (kind of) and less earthquakes.

Also no vampires.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Thanks.

This is a sign.

My life's greatest irony was that I had traveled to the West Coast several times, never experienced an Earth Quake there. The only one I ever experienced occurred right her in NJ. Of course, it was minor, probably no more than a 3.

A sign that Cthulhu is rising ... the beginnings of a horror movie.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    wow. i didn't know Y was still making vids. that's awesome.
    It's mostly just WMR vidoe wise, though IIRC he's done some writing.

Speaking of My Youtube stuff though, new OSP

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    new one piece out.

the guys prep for the rebellion on all fronts.

we meet possibly the weirdly smile fruit user yet.

and kidd and luffy show why they are badasses without their powers.

and it seems kidd might be one of the few people in the world who can keep pace with luffy in terms of eating.
    Prison's basically gonna be a training arc for them

Thanks.

This is a sign.

Also apparently there's a tsunami coming? Stay safe, man!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Also apparently there's a tsunami coming? Stay safe, man!
    Warning has passed, last I checked; but yea it was a 7.0 (it's run the gamut from 6.7 - 7.2) that hit a few miles from the coast about 25mi up from where I live.

There's at least one confirmed bridge collapse now (over by the hospital), and because of it I'm pretty well trapped where I'm at. Guess the Carrs/Safeway collapsed as well.

Think the biggest concern now, is busted gas pipes.

Also another thing I've realized which is ... sad, is that it took a natural disaster to get me a day off from work.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Warning has passed, last I checked; but yea it was a 7.0 (it's run the gamut from 6.7 - 7.2) that hit a few miles from the coast about 25mi up from where I live.

There's at least one confirmed bridge collapse now (over by the hospital), and because of it I'm pretty well trapped where I'm at. Guess the Carrs/Safeway collapsed as well.

Think the biggest concern now, is busted gas pipes.

Also another thing I've realized which is ... sad, is that it took a natural disaster to get me a day off from work.
    Damn, do you know how long it'd take to rebuild the bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Damn, do you know how long it'd take to rebuild the bridge?
    They repaired a bridge that had been driven into in two days. The bridge collapsed though ... it'll be awhile.

To compare, this is one of the roads that was damaged, it's been listed as 'closed indefinitely':

20181130_110041.jpg

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Now watch Deku struggle way harder but pull off a perfect 5-0 to make Bakugo grind his teeth to dust.
    The perfect scenario for me would be that Mina and Mineta get captured but Izuku and Ochako still manage to turn it around and win despite it being 5v2. Though, that might be asking a bit much.

Is this okay to share here?

An editorial called

Bethesda's im-mod-est problem
    https://realotakugamer.com/editorial...od-est-problem

Arx Inosaan

1: Glad you are ok Cthulhu. Crazy stuff.

2: Just got some commissioned art from Nik Hasta. Awesome stuff man!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    1: Glad you are ok Cthulhu. Crazy stuff.

2: Just got some commissioned art from Nik Hasta. Awesome stuff man!
    Please don't tell me it's just a drawing of an Arby's.

Arx Inosaan

Woah, that is major road damage.