My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMFA3HITlX8

Huh. You ever think that maybe Josh Groban had the right idea with the whole "no Espada above a certain level can release their swords in Las Noches" rule?
    Considering nearly all of the Espada violated that rule with impunity, did it ever really matter?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Considering nearly all of the Espada violated that rule with impunity, did it ever really matter?
    The rule was that any Espada ranked 4th or higher weren't allowed to activate their resurreccion within Las Noches. And none of them did. Ulquiorra was an obedient lad who flew outside Las Noches before transforming. Starrk, Harribel and Barragan were all in another dimension when they fought.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The rule was that any Espada ranked 4th or higher weren't allowed to activate their resurreccion within Las Noches. And none of them did. Ulquiorra was an obedient lad who flew outside Las Noches before transforming. Starrk, Harribel and Barragan were all in another dimension when they fought.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that particular stipulation since I thought it applied to all of the ranked Espada.

Spy x Family: Loid proves that he makes an effective marriage counselor.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-19-2023 at 09:45 AM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Black Clover: The Clover Kingdom invasion is underway and Lucius has even gone to the trouble of resurrecting two characters that I was not expecting at all to appear. This also solidifies my opinion of Lucius being an absolute bastard. spoilers:
    Poor Noelle is probably going to have to kill her own mother when she returns from her training.
    end of spoilers
    It is a bastard thing to do but also seems to be a sound tactical decision. Though, if Lucius had read Naruto he'd know that this mostly leads to character development for his opponents. spoilers:
    But yeah, that confrontation between Acier and her kids is gonna hurt.
    end of spoilers
    Spy x Family: Loid proves that he makes an effective marriage counselor.
    Of course. The man is good at almost everything... except admitting that he loves his family very much.

Jujutsu Kaisen: I am rather impressed with how Sukuna is dealing with this yandere marriage proposal. Let's hope somebody breaks them up.

One Piece: That's a creepy last page reveal, and this chapter really sets up that **** is gonna go down on Egghead. ...and spoilers:
    Luffy calling Kaku Usopp is just freaking delightful.
    end of spoilers

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Huge development in the Dragonball Super manga.

spoilers:
    Piccolo finally has a house.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It is a bastard thing to do but also seems to be a sound tactical decision. Though, if Lucius had read Naruto he'd know that this mostly leads to character development for his opponents. spoilers:
    But yeah, that confrontation between Acier and her kids is gonna hurt.
    end of spoilers

Of course. The man is good at almost everything... except admitting that he loves his family very much.

Jujutsu Kaisen: I am rather impressed with how Sukuna is dealing with this yandere marriage proposal. Let's hope somebody breaks them up.
    Heck no, I want to see this flaming trainwreck ride on as much as possible. Especially since Sukuna's reactions are priceless.

Mission Yozakura Family: I'm looking forward to seeing how strong everyone has become after the 5-year timeskip. But Taiyo, Kyochirou is definitely going to castrate you when he comes back home.

Hey Wade! We found you a date!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The Lord of the Rings as a Cyberpunk Sci-Fi film - AI-generated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg4p_XciKp0

NOTICE: 8:23 - 8:37 is Shelob Art so any arachnophobes in the audience might want to skip that section.

Therefore Toca Toca.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Huge development in the Dragonball Super manga.

spoilers:
    Piccolo finally has a house.
    end of spoilers
    That's from the Super Hero Movie.

The manga is beginning an adaptation of it

Extraordinary Member

Heck no, I want to see this flaming trainwreck ride on as much as possible. Especially since Sukuna's reactions are priceless.
    Well yes. Sukuna and Yorozu's interactions are a hoot. But I don't want either of them to mess up the others' host body too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    That's from the Super Hero Movie.

The manga is beginning an adaptation of it
    I'm aware but I haven't seen the film, hence it's new to me.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'm aware but I haven't seen the film, hence it's new to me.
    I'm still mainly delighted that Piccolo picks up Pan from kindergarden so often that nobody bats an eye at his presence.

Dude is a giant green slug man who was basically a super villain around 20-30 years ago in universe. Now everybody is just chill with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    The Lord of the Rings as a Cyberpunk Sci-Fi film - AI-generated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg4p_XciKp0

NOTICE: 8:23 - 8:37 is Shelob Art so any arachnophobes in the audience might want to skip that section.
    Compilations like this really highlight how AI can't really keep to a consistent character design between iterations of the same thing. You've got the same character with wildly different body modifications and designs put next to each other.