Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Hell's Paradise (anime):

We got to spoilers:
    Sagiri vs Rokurota, and I was impressed that the series managed to capture the feel of her discovering the middle way and gave her some nice animation. I think this series works well as an anime because most episodes in the early stages have some kind of significant character death or twist. Makes it feel punchy!

Looking forward to seeing Lord Tensen in action.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As of tomorrow, I will be one year away from being eligible to start receiving my Pension. Technically one year and one month since they delay the first check until a month after. Can anyone guess how old I will be as of tomorrow? Cause I'm not telling.
    I'm not sure, but I take a guess that your age is in the Gen X range.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

As of tomorrow, I will be one year away from being eligible to start receiving my Pension. Technically one year and one month since they delay the first check until a month after. Can anyone guess how old I will be as of tomorrow? Cause I'm not telling.
    672 in cat years.

So, I read through the SF6 comic and I just have to say is that if this is the criteria for "Bad Dad"(and of course, the only article that calls him that is from Kotaku), then people must've been some spoiled brats growing up. Aside from being stressed from overwork as the head of a multi-billion dollar corporation, he's still pretty caring and attentive towards his kid, even if they do butt heads in regards to his upbringing.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 05-06-2023 at 06:35 PM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, I read through the SF6 comic and I just have to say is that if this is the criteria for "Bad Dad"(and of course, the only article that calls him that is from Kotaku), then people must've been some spoiled brats growing up. Aside from being stressed from overwork as the head of a multi-billion dollar corporation, he's still pretty caring and attentive towards his kid, even if they do butt heads in regards to his upbringing.
    Well, I don't really believe Ken's bad father. However, I do believe he wants to prove to the Board of Masters Foundation that he can run the corporation as well as his father did. It seemed like Ken got compared a lot to his father in the comic.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ken is more of a thoughtless idiot than a really bad person in the new story I think.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Speaking of which, you can read it the first issue of the SF6 comic for free here on the official site in greyscale. They got Bengus himself to draw it, and wow, he does good workw hen he doesn't have to crank out like 50 pieces at once.

Worth noting is that Ken is investing heavily in the infrastructure of a newly modernized - and entirely fictional - nation of Nayshall.

However this effort is being spearheaded by JP, which metatextually is a big red flag, though in-universe there's no way for Ken to know that.

Making Luke a sort of big brother figure for Mel during this time period is a nice touch. Makes his role in a PMC security detail a bit greyer than you might initially think.

According to Google, Johannes Brahms shares the same birth date with me.

Edit: guess my hints aren't enough.
    Last edited by Tami; 05-07-2023 at 10:43 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: Holy hell, proper character development for Buggy of all people. It even shook Mihawk!

And in the anime Sanji just defeated Queen, and just like everything with the anime version of Wano it is gorgeous.

My Hero Academia:
    spoilers:
    The Todoroki family drama is reaching its boiling point. I kinda really hope that they can keep Dabi from dying. Dude needs to face the consequences of his actions, just like a Endeavor, and to get some proper therapy.
    end of spoilers

Happy birthday Tami. I guess right now your in the range of 46 to 56 years old.
    My Forum check it out

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Happy Birthday!