My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Whenever I would see this arcade (at various places over the last decade) I would play it. Lot of fun, really needs two players if you are to survive all the chapters.

Well, normally I’d lose before chapter 3 and at a dollar per play, it can get spendy. On my nephews’ birthday yesterday, he and I (and my two nieces on the last chapter) finally managed to beat it all and defeat the flying Xenomorph Queen.

Took about fifteen bucks in all, but you know, it was worth it.
    Very cool. i know the feeling, my husband and I beat an arcade game once and it was a lot of fun playing it together and winning. Arcade games (some of them) are a team sport.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Very cool. i know the feeling, my husband and I beat an arcade game once and it was a lot of fun playing it together and winning. Arcade games (some of them) are a team sport.
    Going to Acardes the games I always played were X-men Vs Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, and CarnEvil . Never did beat CarnEvil, the game was a lot of fun and one of Midway's best games. Shame it never came out for consoles before Midway folded.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    To my knowledge Bloodhounds would be the 4th Korean webtoon that got a live action adaption from netflix. The other three being Sweet Home, Hellbound and All of us our Dead.
    I believe there are a whack more of them, but they're all rom-coms or family dramas.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I've mostly fallen off Strive at this point but, as Potemkin player, this dude looks no fun to fight haha.

Best scene I've read in one of these manwha in a while.

*central character - a truly gentle and good-hearted woman who was abused by her mother and her mother's mage-type servants - is facing one of her abusers, having come into her own power*

*This guy, the worst, most evil and flat-out sadistic servant is trying to kill a whole bunch of people, and is clearly going to continue doing so (like, this guy is a monster)*

*the central character uses her own power to take away the mage's power and starts literally draining his life (not consuming it, it's just draining out of him)*

[Mage-Servant] *breaks into tears* Please...I don't want to die...I'm afraid. Please spare me!

[central character] *thinking* There's only one response I can give...to break free of my past.

[Me] Oh gawd, no...not the 'I'm not like you and won't become like you' speech.

No.jpg

[Me] ^_^ *pops streamers, honks on party-horn*
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Happy Birthday To ME!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Happy birthday Guy
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Happy birthday, Guy - enjoy!
    Why are we here?

Happy Birthday Guy.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Reptile is going to suffer like always.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Happy Birthday To ME!
    Happy Birthday, Boss!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Happy Birthday To ME!
    Happy birthday, Guy!