Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Hmm, I've now seen the first season of Amphibia. And I really enjoyed it. Very charming series.

But it has gotten me to question something about myself.

Do I enjoy western isekai series more than eastern? I think I might be leaning towards "Yes."
    Amphibia is really good fun, a very solid series. I hope you continue to enjoy it!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Happy Birthday To ME!
    Happy Birthday Guy!

So, Futurama is making its third comeback from cancellation and is coming to Hulu on July 24.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Kudos to the VA spittin' rhymes. God, I love this game.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

One Piece Episode 1062 has some absolutely wild animation for the close of Zoro vs King.

And the wild sequence was all key animated by one guy. Absolutely insane levels of polish, I continue to not understand how a weekly anime can look this good this consistently.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    One Piece Episode 1062 has some absolutely wild animation for the close of Zoro vs King.

And the wild sequence was all key animated by one guy. Absolutely insane levels of polish, I continue to not understand how a weekly anime can look this good this consistently.
    Much like the One Piece (allegedly), Shounen Determinator Power is Reeeeeeeaal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Much like the One Piece (allegedly), Shounen Determinator Power is Reeeeeeeaal!
    I'm going through the episode and looking at some of the impact frames, there are so many gorgeous bits of art that are onscreen for like 2-3 frames.

Madness.

Like, this is a impact frame to represent Zoro's fighting spirit appears for like two frames and it looks so rad.

And if you blink at the wrong time, you won't even /see it/.

Here is some of the sequence that was put on Twitter but I would highly recommend finding as high a quality version as you can to watch it.

Was kind of compelled to do some animation after watching that and I am super rusty lol

But it was fun to do!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Was kind of compelled to do some animation after watching that and I am super rusty lol

But it was fun to do!
    Good stuff, as always. Your stuff keeps getting better, as well.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

It was an astounding episode. I am really loving how they're punctuating these big battles with insane animations.

And it is really building up the hype for when the anime gets to Gear 5. I can't wait to see how they interpret that transformation.

Extraordinary Member

New trailer for JJK season 2.

This marks the first time I’ve ever had this happen to me even tho I’ve seen it happen all the time ever since this forum has been around lol

Sharp your inbox is full
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

The SF6 open beta is crazy fun.

Thank goodness we have a stat holiday tomorrow in Canada, been hitting the battle hub pretty hard this weekend to the nigh exclusion of all else >_>;

Into Sakuna of rice and Ruin. It's a fun beat em up with RPG and farming elements. You level up in the game by farming rice. the farming element is kind of tedious.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Just passed Persona 4: Golden.

Excellent game, lot of fun. Took about 105 hours.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM