Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Choujin X: Okay, that's got to be one of the most strangely earnest motivations for necromancy that I've read in a fictitious work. Also, it's existentially terrifying that death is not an actual release from life and your consciousness can remain trapped in your own corpse.
    Choujin X is a very odd series. Got a bit of the Lucifer to Biscuit Hammer to it with the sort of almost absurdist take on a shonen battle manga. Very ideology heavy in some respects.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

one piece returns.

and what a way to come back.

glad OG dragonball is getting some love. and with one of favorite tournament arcs in anime.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

this one match got me into competitive tetris and made me a fan of jonas, the guy on the right. jonas was not only a legendary tetris player but some would say the ambassador for classic tetris. i watched a lot of his streams with his awesome wife, who herself is dr. mario world champion and i watched his matches against some of the best tetris players in various tournament.

said, jonas neubauer died in 2021 at the age of 39. he left behind a legecy that is remembered fondly by all in the community and had such a impact on the sport that the CTWC trophy was renamed to the jonas neubauer trophy, with it being the shape of a J. to this day, he still has the record as a 7 time CTWC world champion.

Finish FF16 and really enjoyed it. I also came to a realization while looking at the internet for info on FF villains that Ultima is The Creator 2.0. The Creator form FFIV After years and Ultima from FF16 are both God like aliens.

Both created humanity in their respected games. Both want to wiped out humanity because the deem them inferior in their respected games.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-14-2023 at 06:46 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Absolute calamity.

I am now up to date with all chapters of The Heroic Legend of Arslan.

I now must wait for more to come out.

So far though, it's been an incredibly solid and enjoyable read, really compulsive stuff that I have just utterly inhaled. It's also a really good example of how to handle an ensemble cast with a lot of competing political agendas and motivations in play. No characters feel under-served or forgotten, everyone feels like they have their own shit going on to one degree or another. There's also a lot of putting two characters together in configurations you would not expect in order to give them both in interesting moments.

A highly enjoyable story and Hiromu Arakawa remains a really gifted artist with clean work and a great mastery over her composition and flow.

So, now we're getting a 3D Spider-Man anime adaptation called Spider-Man: Freshman Year by Polygon Pictures(the same studio that gave us the Godzilla anime film trilogy).

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

So, now we're getting a 3D Spider-Man anime adaptation called Spider-Man: Freshman Year by Polygon Pictures(the same studio that gave us the Godzilla anime film trilogy).
    Note that we've known about that for a while, it's a prequel to the MCU Spider-Man. It being animated by Polygon is the new part

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    I honestly loved how at the end, they basically admit it's his money as the reason.

Solid JJ's Batman has been pretty hilarious.

I swear to God, if Chaos Sonic actually is an abridged reference...

i hope i am not the only one who has been enjoying "the bad batch". its one of the best bits of star wars content that disney lucas has put out. it shows what happened to the clones and how screwed over they were. but the most interesting has to be crosshair. he thought just being blindingly loyal to the empire that the empire would reward the loyalty. but he learned far too late a lesson that his squad mates learned earlier: it doesn't matter what a pawn does, a pawn is still just a pawn.