nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Though you gotta admit it'll be interesting how they'll incorporate her abilities in gameplay.

...Meanwhile, practically everyone is playable in Bounty Rush and they just released two in one Kid and Law to celebrate 4.5 years.

...Okay, sorta as admittedly they've been meh or avoiding most arcs and practically milking the hell out of Wano fir the time being.
    ditto. if they put her in it, it should be good. she'd be a kicker like macro and sanji.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ditto. if they put her in it, it should be good. she'd be a kicker like macro and sanji.
    I can see that. You know, it was very nice that Stampede gave her a fight scene alongside the others against Bullet even if Stampede isn't canon.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

For a second I was like "They put Macro in this game? That's a super deep cut"

Then I realized "Oh wait, he just means Marco"

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    SHARPANDPOINTIES!

Looks like this is going to be pretty good. I already got surprisingly emotional just at this trailer.
    Well. Thank you for letting me know!

This could be the first Anime I watch in years. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I've been watching Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead. Akria is the happiest Zombie apocalypse protag ever. the man was so depressed from his Job, literally not having to go to work because of a zombie apocalypse is a dream come true for the guy. Besides that, I have also been also the Rurouni Kenshin reboot.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    For a second I was like "They put Macro in this game? That's a super deep cut"

Then I realized "Oh wait, he just means Marco"
    they wouldn't even be in as support characters. and they got don krieg as a support.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    I can see that. You know, it was very nice that Stampede gave her a fight scene alongside the others against Bullet even if Stampede isn't canon.
    which is telling since that's how bonney actually fights. or close to it.

so outside of the obvious one, not sure who else could be added.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Well. Thank you for letting me know!

This could be the first Anime I watch in years. ^_^
    Just be prepared, episode one is supposedly 2 hours long

Extraordinary Member

i'm not talking about her relations to the story. i mean just to finish out the set of the worst generation. i mean, we can play as all the strawhats, all the warlords, save for weevil, and all of the emperors, both past and present. why not go all the way with the worst generation?
    Well sure, it would be nice if she was in the game. Not disagreeing with that. Just trying to figure out who they're most likely to put in, and Bonney might have a bit of an uphill battle against other possible candidates. Then again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    ...you know, the most shocking thing is that Urouge is apparently already in the game
    ...that. If Urouge is in the game and there's a good chance for Apoo to be added then Bonney might have a small chance. If the developers are feeling completetionist-ish.

If not they might just wait until Egghead comes along before adding Bonney.

they already cocked it up for kamala.

apparently she is now both a inhuman and a mutant. the reason? before she underwent terrigenesis, her x-gene was either wasn't activated or wasn't identified.

for those of you who don't know, the terrigen mist, the source of a inhuman's superpowers, while harmless to humans, is fatal to mutants. there was a whole storyline years ago about it. hell, cyke was killed by the stuff damn near immediately before the house of X storyline.

so not only was she fridged in one of the worst runs of spiderman i've ever read but they brought her back not even ten issues after that, but now she's something that shouldn't exist because the writers don't know jack about the lore of inhumans and mutants.

this is totally fanfiction. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Well sure, it would be nice if she was in the game. Not disagreeing with that. Just trying to figure out who they're most likely to put in, and Bonney might have a bit of an uphill battle against other possible candidates. Then again...

...that. If Urouge is in the game and there's a good chance for Apoo to be added then Bonney might have a small chance. If the developers are feeling completetionist-ish.

If not they might just wait until Egghead comes along before adding Bonney.
    so far, there are only 3 waves of DLC coming to PW4. not sure they would reach egghead island, since the PW games don't really like to do arcs that haven't been animated yet.

PW went up to the timeskip and only luffy, zoro and sanji were in their post timeskip forms.

PW2 was a what if story.

PW3 was up to the mid point of dressrosa

PW4 is up to wano after luffy's first loss to kaido.