So a little time playing Starfield, it's certainly a Bethesda game, feels closer to fallout than Elderscroll due to the obvious sci fi nature, but I feel the gameplay is a lot better without the VATs system to make it super easy(also feels a LOT smoother and more polished). And the aesthetics of the game is fantastic, its hitting me at the perfect time as I've been watching For All Mankind lately so the more grounded look of all the tech is hitting me just right. Also pleasantly surprised at the lack of bugs which just feels weird for a Bethesda game

Chucky at the White House.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Really enjoyed the live-action adaptation of One Piece. Love that spoilers:
    Smoker tease
    end of spoilers
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

race in peace, McClyde.

Extraordinary Member

CM Punk has been fired by AEW.

What a fall from grace

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i said this on the wrestling thread and i'll say it here.

on one hand, i'm sad about this. i had hoped things would be better and punk would be able work with the elite going forward.

on the other, it had to happen. punk didn't start **** with jack perry but he damn sure didn't make it better with how he handled it. and with that report of him "lunging" at TK, its to be expect that tony had to drop the hammer on him.

it sucks but it was the best choice he could make.

As much as I like Punk (and can’t stand the Bucks), he had to go. The guy is toxic, and unless he can learn to keep his ego and temper under wraps, he’s going to run out of options. At this rate he won’t even be remembered for the wrestling or promos - just the backstage ****.
    Chief Curmudgeon

My Forum check it out

On the visual side I love the live-action adaptation of One Piece's use of HDR. Good highlights, no being overly bright or too dark. As far as I can tell no details were blown out or crushed. Like the Audio mix too. the sounds were good, and the voices were crystal clear and weren't being drowned out.
    My Forum check it out

Extraordinary Member

So the animation has been generally stellar. And the animation for the Gear 5 sequences have been standouts.

But even among that I really dig this bit where Luffy grabs lightning and uses it as a weapon and springboard to bounce all around Kaido. While Kaido himself doesn't let the nonsense overwhelm him.

Extraordinary Member

Manga chapters

Jujutsu Kaisen: spoilers:
    Back and forth the battle goes. While the on-lookers are getting anxious. I'm still assuming that Sukuna will win in the end, but Gojo is making a real credible effort towards disproving that. The interesting thing is trying to figure out what will be the deciding blow.
    end of spoilers

Blue Exorcist: spoilers:
    Very nice downtime chapter. I enjoyed the kids and adults just conversing and reflecting on their lives and the situation. Also nice to get it confirmed that Shiemi has gotten older due to her Hyperbolic Time Chamber training (can't remember if that was revealed earlier or not). And we've gotten a good look at the Illuminati's HQ and the defences that our heroes have to break through. Quite a tall task indeed. And I do appreciate the epic scale of the HQ, as it is made up of Satan's own core.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    A nice little chapter that gives Aoyama his chance to act as a hero alongside Tooru, along with All Might mirroring that action. Otherwise the art is just fantastic this chapter. All For One just keeps looking creepier and creepier.
    end of spoilers

One Piece: spoilers:
    Sentomaru has always been a weird kind of character in that he has a prominent design and high position. But he never really gets to show what he can do. The same goes in this chapter, but at least he gets s cute back story (which also gives us a neat look at young Kizaru). But enough of that, it's time to see how far Luffy has come against an admiral. Gotta settle that score from two years ago. And I hope Zoro beats the **** out of Lucci.
    end of spoilers

SPY X FAMILY: spoilers:
    So much cuteness! The kawaii is almost overwhelming! And Twilight not wanting to deal with any of the shenanigans is a perfect ending.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 09-03-2023 at 12:27 PM.

This is what I wanted to hear when they first dubbed Zombieland Saga. Thank God for Blu-Ray.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, planning to stream a nice long fantasy match round 8:30 or 9 pm central time.

...Admittedly I have him, but I am not having Deadpool in there. He's predictable at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Manga chapters

Jujutsu Kaisen: spoilers:
    Back and forth the battle goes. While the on-lookers are getting anxious. I'm still assuming that Sukuna will win in the end, but Gojo is making a real credible effort towards disproving that. The interesting thing is trying to figure out what will be the deciding blow.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Oh, we all know that Gojo is going to lose, it's just question of whether he'll actually survive in the end. I do think that he's going to use a method that will cripple Sukuna so that the final-final battle will be easier on his pupils. There's also the question of what will happen to the final Sukuna finger in Gojo's possession: Will Sukuna get it or will Gojo give it to Yuji to keep it out of his hands? I'm also fairly certain that Gojo is killing Kenjaku no matter what the outcome will be before he taps out.
    end of spoilers

Blue Exorcist: spoilers:
    Very nice downtime chapter. I enjoyed the kids and adults just conversing and reflecting on their lives and the situation. Also nice to get it confirmed that Shiemi has gotten older due to her Hyperbolic Time Chamber training (can't remember if that was revealed earlier or not). And we've gotten a good look at the Illuminati's HQ and the defences that our heroes have to break through. Quite a tall task indeed. And I do appreciate the epic scale of the HQ, as it is made up of Satan's own core.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I enjoy chapters such as this one where the characters get to reflect and unwind. It illustrates just how diverse and realistic their personalities are, which is a real testament to Kato's skill as a writer. spoilers:
    And the Illuminati HQ being located at Satan's core and highlighting just how ridiculously impregnable it is got me excited. Especially since the other Devil Kings are officially reconvened there. I also laughed at Astaroth's entrance and him being left completely out of the loop over what's been going on for the last few hours.
    end of spoilers

And because I'm a shameless shipper/romantic--(holds up his Rin x Shiemi banner with pride)

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    A nice little chapter that gives Aoyama his chance to act as a hero alongside Tooru, along with All Might mirroring that action. Otherwise the art is just fantastic this chapter. All For One just keeps looking creepier and creepier.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The surprise team-up between Aoyama and Tooru is the clutch was beautifully executed. It's also good to see that, despite fan concerns, All Might hasn't lost his mind.
    end of spoilers

One Piece: spoilers:
    Sentomaru has always been a weird kind of character in that he has a prominent design and high position. But he never really gets to show what he can do. The same goes in this chapter, but at least he gets s cute back story (which also gives us a neat look at young Kizaru). But enough of that, it's time to see how far Luffy has come against an admiral. Gotta settle that score from two years ago. And I hope Zoro beats the **** out of Lucci.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm personally looking forward to seeing Luffy beat Kizaru to a pulp. I don't know, his smarmy, condescending disposition has always rubbed me the wrong way in most of his appearances in the series. And yeah, Lucci's in dire need for another reality check though I'm also curious to see if what other abilities he's gained from Awakening and if he's learned any new variations of Rokushiki.
    end of spoilers

SPY X FAMILY: spoilers:
    So much cuteness! The kawaii is almost overwhelming! And Twilight not wanting to deal with any of the shenanigans is a perfect ending.
    end of spoilers
    Handler calling out Fiona for her crush on Loid and Franky accusing Bond of betraying him to the girls when they ganged up on him to change his hairstyle are definitely my favorite moments.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-03-2023 at 05:23 PM.