I didn't know he was so long lived.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post

Surprised too. He's actually round my Dad's age.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i thought he was dead. huh.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i thought he was dead. huh.
    Yeah, I admittedly thought so too. It's definitely a Mandela effect at play.

Well, my Dad keeps thinking Jet Li is dead once a year cause YouTube keeps telling him stuff so I dunno.

Okay, in a half hour, gonna start streaming. I'll drop a link if anyone is interested.

One match, 30 random characters, only one wins, ...It's a weird one.

Well okay...I did not expect to be sad that Red Foreman did not win.

Lmao this Baldur's Gate 3 exploit

spoilers:

https://youtu.be/OUlh5z4G_VQ?si=UC5xJxQBtleFD5uh

end of spoilers

Explanation as mentioned in comments

spoilers:

- Casts turn undead. all undead that SEE her are turned.
    - From level 5 onward, clerics deal radiant damage to undead that are turned.
    - Lathander's light is a toggle from the weapon that blinds undead within 6 meters.
    - Blinded undead are no longer turned, because they can't SEE the cleric.
    - Toggling off the blind reapplies turn undead, dealing radiant damage for each toggle which doesn't require a turn or action.

end of spoilers
    the one downside of CRPGs is that exploits like this which would be clearly stopped by the DM work bc of a programming oversight
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

Hmm, seems like they're going for more of a disaster movie vibe than a monster-mash kinda thing.

Looks cool.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

edit: damnit damnit damnit.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    spoilers:
    Oh, we all know that Gojo is going to lose, it's just question of whether he'll actually survive in the end. I do think that he's going to use a method that will cripple Sukuna so that the final-final battle will be easier on his pupils. There's also the question of what will happen to the final Sukuna finger in Gojo's possession: Will Sukuna get it or will Gojo give it to Yuji to keep it out of his hands? I'm also fairly certain that Gojo is killing Kenjaku no matter what the outcome will be before he taps out.
    end of spoilers
    Hmm. My guess for the outcome would be that spoilers:
    Gojo destroys Mahoraga and incapacitates Sukuna to such a degree that he needs to recover (and scramble the **** away before he gets jumped). I don't think Gojo is killing Kenjaku. He's too good of a villain for the supporting cast to take on in the finale battle. Gojo might be able to wake up Megumi though.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I enjoy chapters such as this one where the characters get to reflect and unwind. It illustrates just how diverse and realistic their personalities are, which is a real testament to Kato's skill as a writer. spoilers:
    And the Illuminati HQ being located at Satan's core and highlighting just how ridiculously impregnable it is got me excited. Especially since the other Devil Kings are officially reconvened there. I also laughed at Astaroth's entrance and him being left completely out of the loop over what's been going on for the last few hours.
    end of spoilers

And because I'm a shameless shipper/romantic--(holds up his Rin x Shiemi banner with pride)
    It'll be interesting to see how Kato paces out this entire conflict. Because this set up is feeling very final arcy. But then we've got all the timey wimey shenanigans. So there's a possibility that Kato will go even bigger, and that's also exciting.

And yes. Cute shipping stuff with Shiemi is fun. *waves little Rin x Shiemi flag*
    spoilers:
    I'm personally looking forward to seeing Luffy beat Kizaru to a pulp. I don't know, his smarmy, condescending disposition has always rubbed me the wrong way in most of his appearances in the series. And yeah, Lucci's in dire need for another reality check though I'm also curious to see if what other abilities he's gained from Awakening and if he's learned any new variations of Rokushiki.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Lucci can show off as many new abilities as he wants to. As long as Zoro tanks or cuts through them before smacking him down. And whatever happens with Luffy vs. Kizaru, I do hope that we can get a definitive ending to it. I do think it's about time one of the admirals took an L. Really reaffirm that Luffy is a yonko now.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Hmm, seems like they're going for more of a disaster movie vibe than a monster-mash kinda thing.

Looks cool.
    Ah yes, bring Godzilla back to his roots.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Looks cool.
    Apparently, I will once again be in Japan when there is a Godzilla thing coming out. Maybe they’ll have English close caption at that point; sometimes they do in Roppongi. But I’m not going to be in Tokyo December 1. Hmm.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Lmao this Baldur's Gate 3 exploit

spoilers:

https://youtu.be/OUlh5z4G_VQ?si=UC5xJxQBtleFD5uh

end of spoilers

Explanation as mentioned in comments

spoilers:

- Casts turn undead. all undead that SEE her are turned.
    - From level 5 onward, clerics deal radiant damage to undead that are turned.
    - Lathander's light is a toggle from the weapon that blinds undead within 6 meters.
    - Blinded undead are no longer turned, because they can't SEE the cleric.
    - Toggling off the blind reapplies turn undead, dealing radiant damage for each toggle which doesn't require a turn or action.

end of spoilers
    the one downside of CRPGs is that exploits like this which would be clearly stopped by the DM work bc of a programming oversight
    Took me a second to remember which fight this was cause I just talked them into killing each other

Dandadan: spoilers:
    So, Reiko makes her reappearance, looking more like her human self and basically acts as both wingman and audience surrogate for all of the Momo x Okarun shippers out there. And as I thought, she's going remain an ambiguous and largely situational character in relation to the protagonists. We then shift over to Banga and the other space Grannies, who have all survived and are looking for Vamola. We finally have a name for the invaders, which are the Kur and they're collaborating with Count Saint-Germain (who may or may not become the overarching antagonist of the series). What's interesting is that Turbo Granny is quite familiar with him, which means we'll finally get into her backstory.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!