Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Yeah, I've heard that one before. 'Because they don't do it responsibly' is the most hilarious comment I've heard applied to it. ^_^
    That’s a Beadle-ism rather than a direct quote.

Somewhat, yeah. Worse, a lot of the lore is STILL IN CARLOS' HEAD, and prying it out is...difficult.
    The sad thing is, there is a literal army of people to whom he could just brain-vomit a whole bunch of bullet-points of information and they could write it all for him and give it to him to check and edit. But he won’t delegate. Because he has no idea of his own limitations. He probably genuinely believes he can have all the planned books done by the end of 2024 / middle of 2025. He committed in about July last year that Gaia II would be released in English within a couple of weeks and CE 2.0 would be released by the end of September ‘22.

Still nothing.

He has zero self-awareness.
    Chief Curmudgeon

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

have i mentioned how much i hated so called "animal rescue" vids? just vile bastards who do cruel shit for the views and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Ha, I'm guessing you have to context that somehow? That reminds me now of this highly versatile catch-all phrase from Hawaiian.
    Beautiful. XD

My grandparents on my mother’s side lived in a weird village in the centre of England, and they all spoke in this weird dialect and they never use actual nouns when talking to the others in the village - they’d just replace them with a heavily-dialectic (if that’s a word) vagueness based on ‘who-is-it’, ‘where-is-it’, ‘what-is-it’ and ‘whatsisname’ - BUT EVERYBODY UNDERSTOOD EACH OTHER PERFECTLY. It was so infuriating.
    Chief Curmudgeon

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Beautiful. XD

My grandparents on my mother’s side lived in a weird village in the centre of England, and they all spoke in this weird dialect and they never use actual nouns when talking to the others in the village - they’d just replace them with a heavily-dialectic (if that’s a word) vagueness based on ‘who-is-it’, ‘where-is-it’, ‘what-is-it’ and ‘whatsisname’ - BUT EVERYBODY UNDERSTOOD EACH OTHER PERFECTLY. It was so infuriating.
    Insmouth innit.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    have i mentioned how much i hated so called "animal rescue" vids? just vile bastards who do cruel shit for the views and money.
    Tell me about it. It's some of the most self-aggrandizing bullshit on Youtube, with idiots praising the posters in the comments over how "compassionate" and "humane" that they are. Fucking bastards.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Now reminded of the fact that STALKER has kielbasa as one of the strongest foodstuffs. Sadly, you can't use it as a weapon, but it'll somehow make you strong enough to not get immediately turned into gravitational paste.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

This wouldn’t by any chance be Her Royal Mary-Sueness, Little Miss One-Strip-of-Bandage-is-Totally-an-Appropriate-Outfit-to-Wear-in-a-Library…?
    ...I suppose that was an easy guess. ^_^

That’s a Beadle-ism rather than a direct quote.
    I like it. ^_^

The sad thing is, there is a literal army of people to whom he could just brain-vomit a whole bunch of bullet-points of information and they could write it all for him and give it to him to check and edit. But he won’t delegate. Because he has no idea of his own limitations. He probably genuinely believes he can have all the planned books done by the end of 2024 / middle of 2025. He committed in about July last year that Gaia II would be released in English within a couple of weeks and CE 2.0 would be released by the end of September ‘22.

Still nothing.

He has zero self-awareness.
    Absolutely. He has people like Blues, just as an example, who could do it in like two different languages and do it EXTREMELY WELL, and...nope. I'm amazed that Dravenor actually happened (did Blues release the final supplement? Did you answer this already? )

It's very possible he has ADHD, based on how he seems to approach things, and I say that as someone who struggles with ADHD myself, not as a criticism.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

When Platinum Games were making the boss theme for Shockwave for Transformers Devastation. Let's make it epic enough to pierce the heavens.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Still reading Men of the Harem. Hilarious, and something of a table-turner. And good art, well-written....like, I don't know if it's the translator or the original writer or both, but I hit lines like this:

"If we built a castle with that pride of his, we'd have an impregnable fortress on our hands."

That's good stuff. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, this was inevitable and quite nice of an addition since PW4 is getting more DLC.

A little insane prior to this, gamers had to use mods just to have her in the roster in the PC port (of course, it's a weird ass model that came from a model in Bounty Rush).
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; 09-07-2023 at 08:29 AM.