Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I got Hollywood should make a horror movie about The Three Billy Goats Gruff, where the goats are on hallucinogenic drugs that somehow make them murderous and violent, and see humans as trolls.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-10-2023 at 08:57 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Jujutsu Kaisen: spoilers:
    Well, this is an interesting turn of events. Gojo completely outwits Sukuna by using Mahoraga's adaptive ability against itself while also outmaneuvering Sukuna with enchanted forms of Red and Blue, and taking advantage of the residual Blue that was left from Gojo destroying Agito, which Sukuna completely failed to notice in order fire a point-blank Purple in Sukuna's face. It's pretty damn satisfying to see Sukuna gradually panicking throughout this chapter, leading him to make mistakes that led to massive damage to himself and losing his biggest trump card (Mahoraga) in the process.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yup, this was great display on on-the-fly tactics and raw power on Gojo's side. He took a really bad situation and turned it on its head completely. So now we just have to see what Sukuna will do to uno-reverse it one more time. Because I still think he's winning this.
    end of spoilers

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Interesting examination of a film that seems to, uh, be very much in the aesthetics of its time, let's say.

Heard of its stars, certainly, but never heard of this movie before.
    Never heard of it either, but it's a hilarious run-down of what does indeed appear to be an absolutely atrocious movie! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Just a smidgen. And I share that view.
    Your views did come up on the old forum, yes. ^_^

There are three parts on the microsite. I can’t remember if that’s everything complete.
    I think I have all three parts, though I can't seem to access the microsite anymore. Do you happen to have URL for that?

I believe the last part I have ends with a name-level Machine Praetorian, but there was discussion that we would actually get the Mother's 'stats', which...well, I was looking forward to their hilarity, let's put it that way.

Edit: ...especially since I actually HAVE non-canon stats Blues made up for some of the NPC's, and he does make some absolutely bonkers stuff (very in-keeping).
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 09-11-2023 at 10:31 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Eh, I'll give credit where it's due - this was definitely one of their more entertaining and well-animated episodes. And Mercer kicks Macgrath's ass.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Playing BG3 with a Cleric in party be like

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

watch the Venture Brothers movie, it was good. tied up a lot of loose ends. Such as if Dr. Venture and Monrach are brothers. spoilers:
    turns out they are clones of the original Rusty, plus the Monarch is 5% baboon.
    end of spoilers
    My Forum check it out

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

another reason for me to like OPLA: the actor who plays zoro is the son of none other than the street fighter himself, sonny chiba.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    That was really fun, and both Bill and Discord felt appropriately in-character.

spoilers:
    I do really like that Discord got to save the day even if he lost the fight.
    end of spoilers

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    another reason for me to like OPLA: the actor who plays zoro is the son of none other than the street fighter himself, sonny chiba.

wat

Okay, that's cool.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Chainsaw Man:...Y'know, I think I liked you bastards better when Makima turned you into brainwashed sycophants.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    That is cool.

...It was unfortunate how Chiba passed away two years ago.

I'm kind of floored by how much I'm liking the Netflix One Piece adaptation