Page 226 of 2464 FirstFirst ... 1261762162222232242252262272282292302362763267261226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 36955
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    also for switch.
    This confirms I'm getting one.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

new one piece out.

that damn yakuza gang learned made the biggest mistake of their lives.

we learn more about how courtesans are viewed in wano.

and we get our first taste of who or what lord orochi is.

Extraordinary Member

new one piece out.

It felt real nice to see Sanji and Franky wreck those guys. There's something soothing about a nice casual curbstomp.

Toko is weird and funny kid. I like here a lot.

So either Orochi has a real fancy outfit or he's possibly eaten some kind of Hydra zoan fruit.

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: I enjoy Bakugo and Deku's current relationship, with Bakugo barely having any chill and Deku just seems glad that they're competing at the same level.

As the teams get ready for the final match All For One has something sinister brewing in the background. The main plot is back from it's vaccation it seems.

new one piece out.

From the sound of him, he looks like he'll be a scumbag goofball. Sorta like Spandam. And I have a feeling Komurasaki may be Momonosuke's sister....maybe.

So Kyoushiro's a Yakuza....I wonder if he can fight at all himself. Could be an opponent for Franky or Brook.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It felt real nice to see Sanji and Franky wreck those guys. There's something soothing about a nice casual curbstomp.

Toko is weird and funny kid. I like here a lot.

So either Orochi has a real fancy outfit or he's possibly eaten some kind of Hydra zoan fruit.
    It was nice seeing Franky bust out a suplex on some goon. It's been a while lol.

My Hero Academia

"You have got a great friend in Bakugou."

Oh, shut up All Might. And shut up Horikoshi with this nonsense. Like the shameless Bakugou wanking in the previous chapter wasn't enough.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    My Hero Academia

"You have got a great friend in Bakugou."

Oh, shut up All Might. And shut up Horikoshi with this nonsense. Like the shameless Bakugou wanking in the previous chapter wasn't enough.
    Friend is a bit of strong word at this point.

Rival would be a better term. But I can see All Might putting a positive/optimistic view on it.

And I wouldn't exactly call it wanking in the last chapter. Bakugo just learned that teamwork is a good thing, and he's already established as one of the best fighters in his year. Combine those two and he's just a really dangerous guy to face.

Friend is a bit of strong word at this point.

Rival would be a better term. But I can see All Might putting a positive/optimistic view on it.

And I wouldn't exactly call it wanking in the last chapter. Bakugo just learned that teamwork is a good thing, and he's already established as one of the best fighters in his year. Combine those two and he's just a really dangerous guy to face.
    There's a difference between learning to work with a team and being the freaking flawless fantastic four(holy alliteration, Batman!) in your first try. Class-B couldn't do **** against them. Not to mention hyping Tokage in the last chapter and then steamrolling her. Then, everyone just salivating at Bakugou's "change". It was wanking.

Fun fact: Bakugou hasn't lost a single battle in the whole series.

Extraordinary Member

There's a difference between learning to work with a team and being the freaking flawless fantastic four(holy alliteration, Batman!) in your first try. Class-B couldn't do **** against them. Not to mention hyping Tokage in the last chapter and then steamrolling her. Then, everyone just salivating at Bakugou's "change". It was wanking.

Fun fact: Bakugou hasn't lost a single battle in the whole series.
    Their whole plan revolved around exploiting the notion that Bakugo can't do even basic teamwork because none of them could actually take him in a fight. Then it turned out that he can do basic teamwork, it's not as advanced or super flawless as people make it out to be, and things went too fast for them to recover. And, the entire class A team got praised as a great team so you might as well say that Jiro, Sero and Sato all got the same treatment.

Bakugo was captured by the slime villain and completely unable to do anything there. He failed the team test against Izuku and Ochako. His win against Todoroki is nebulous at best. Deku had to save him from All Might. He got captured by Mr. Compress. Kaminari had to save him during the license exam because Shishikura turned him into a meat ball, and he still failed the whole thing despite doing the same thing as Kaminari and Kirishima. His track record is far from spotless and most of his victories have been in safe and monitored school environments.

Compare that to Deku who's defeated a number of actual super villains, either on his own or as part of a group and is constantly evolving at breakneck speed despite only having his quirk for less than a year at this point.

Their whole plan revolved around exploiting the notion that Bakugo can't do even basic teamwork because none of them could actually take him in a fight. Then it turned out that he can do basic teamwork, it's not as advanced or super flawless as people make it out to be, and things went too fast for them to recover. And, the entire class A team got praised as a great team so you might as well say that Jiro, Sero and Sato all got the same treatment.
    But in-universe it is treated as flawless teamwork. Bakugou came with the plan, did most of the heavy lifting, and the rest of them followed him like his loyal servants.
    Bakugo was captured by the slime villain and completely unable to do anything there. He failed the team test against Izuku and Ochako. His win against Todoroki is nebulous at best. Deku had to save him from All Might. He got captured by Mr. Compress. Kaminari had to save him during the license exam because Shishikura turned him into a meat ball, and he still failed the whole thing despite doing the same thing as Kaminari and Kirishima. His track record is far from spotless and most of his victories have been in safe and monitored school environments.

Compare that to Deku who's defeated a number of actual super villains, either on his own or as part of a group and is constantly evolving at breakneck speed despite only having his quirk for less than a year at this point.
    I said battles. Slime villain is only one that comes close.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

But in-universe it is treated as flawless teamwork. Bakugou came with the plan, did most of the heavy lifting, and the rest of them followed him like his loyal servants.
    Like... Bakugou works effectively as part of a team in a team event and you're mad that... what... that he did that?

Bakugou is a shitty kid, sure. He's previously been shitty to the point of undermining his own effectiveness in combat. I don't get why you're so upset that him having grown and people going "Good job on being effective," is so unacceptable.

Kids did a good job being in a team. They used their abilities effectively. Heck, in the team match up last chapter, Bakugou got captured and had to be rescued by sugar rush dude.

Throwing around the term "wanking" seems reductive.

Extraordinary Member

I said battles. Slime villain is only one that comes close.
    How are getting his ass kicked by All Might and getting turned into a meat ball by Shishikura not examples of Bakugo losing fights? And team test was a battle with specific conditions that he failed to meet because he was too focused on his own irrational rage towards Deku. The rest are examples of him failing or becoming a victim in distress.

I get that you don't like the character and that you're annoyed when he succeeds at anything (speaking from a experience I enjoyed Naruto a lot more when I dropped that attitude towards Sasuke). But he has failed at things and shown weakness and been called out on his ****. Being annoyed that he's good at the thing he's established as being good at without acknowleding his failings isn't really fair.

Wow. A novelty. A trailer for a blockbuster movie that gives away nothing of the plot.

Well done, Marvel.

proper teaser, but lets be honest this one doesn't really need much teasing

I have a decision to make by the end of the month. I’m trying to decide if I stay here or move to another state.