Page 228 of 2461 FirstFirst ... 1281782182242252262272282292302312322382783287281228 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 36907

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

my mom got me civ 6 for the switch.

i have invaded india. and i have named one of the cities after my best friend, gabbi-topia.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    my mom got me civ 6 for the switch.

i have invaded india. and i have named one of the cities after my best friend, gabbi-topia.
    How many have you played? I played 1, 2, And Call Of Power. Power was gimmick but fun and also the expansion “ Fantastic Wirlds” was great.

Love turn based strategy. Also love Master of Orion 2, the original Sid Myiers Pirates Gold edition and X Com
    1. Yeah I beat the original, with the bug that after third month game switched to max difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    How many have you played? I played 1, 2, And Call Of Power. Power was gimmick but fun and also the expansion “ Fantastic Wirlds” was great.

Love turn based strategy. Also love Master of Orion 2, the original Sid Myiers Pirates Gold edition and X Com
    1. Yeah I beat the original, with the bug that after third month game switched to max difficulty.
    played 1 2 and 4, both on the xbox and 3DS. civ is my crack. there is nothing that beats the feeling of creating a massive ****-off army and utterly curbstomping another nation for looking at you wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    played 1 2 and 4, both on the xbox and 3DS. civ is my crack. there is nothing that beats the feeling of creating a massive ****-off army and utterly curbstomping another nation for looking at you wrong.
    Oh Hell yes. We should start a club or something Given your also a 40k fan like myself.

Been a while since someone wasted food in front of Sanji

6F59C325-EA5D-4EE0-B488-8986652135FA.jpg

I just... what the hell is this? XD

“Fat Marvel”?! “Hillbilly Marvel”?!

Heh. PC DC was ironically not very PC, was it?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Big news for Manga fans: All of Shonen Jumps weekly releases will now be available for free on their website, same day as Japan.

And for 1.99 a month, you can access EVERY SHONEN JUMP MANGA THAT HAS EVER BEEN TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH
    Just want to put emphasis on this as it is a game changer.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'm currently more annoyed at the people accusing Bakugou of being a Creator's Pet. Kohei has not only called him "rotten and unpleasant" and expressed shock over people's favoritism of the character, but has consistently demonstrated that Bakugou's attitude and actions is rarely condoned or without repercussions in-universe. Not to mention the losses he's suffered.
    Or that outside of school Deku's had way more accomplishments to his name.

And from what I've seen a lot of the complaints stem from people being upset that Momo and Shoto didn't win their matches.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-08-2018 at 01:45 AM.

Okay so in Baki it turns out that Doyle is still alive. This came out of nowhere but I’m excited because I thought it was a waste that he died anyway.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Big news for Manga fans: All of Shonen Jumps weekly releases will now be available for free on their website, same day as Japan.

And for 1.99 a month, you can access EVERY SHONEN JUMP MANGA THAT HAS EVER BEEN TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH
    So when they say every manga ever translated, I wonder if that includes those that were never in the magazine?

Also if you're already a member, you get three months free, so I'm set lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Just want to put emphasis on this as it is a game changer.
    To put it another way: The Best selling Superhero comic in America is not free every week, and you can get it's entire Back Catalogue for only 1.99 a month.

This is huge, not just for Shonen Jump itself, but also potentially for the entire American comic market
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    So when they say every manga ever translated, I wonder if that includes those that were never in the magazine?

Also if you're already a member, you get three months free, so I'm set lol.
    I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'm currently more annoyed at the people accusing Bakugou of being a Creator's Pet. Kohei has not only called him "rotten and unpleasant" and expressed shock over people's favoritism of the character, but has consistently demonstrated that Bakugou's attitude and actions is rarely condoned or without repercussions in-universe. Not to mention the losses he's suffered.
    I think it comes from the fact Bakugou spent 10-11 years physically, emotionally, and verbally abusing Izuku (who in the MHA world could be considered handicapped) and received no repercussions or real condemnation from anyone, including his victim. Not even for flat-out telling him to kill himself, which Izuku tries to handwave off with a "he didn't mean it and would be sad if I did", which comes across as something you'd hear from the victim in an abusive relationship.

Add onto that Bakugou didn't change for it to stop, Izuku did. Of course, that could be seen less as a fault on Bakugou, and more on the society as a whole, since they condoned his behavior through inaction. Because had Izuku not had his chance meeting with All Might and impressed him enough to gain One For All, he'd still be quirkless and would still be bullied, if not by Bakugou then others.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis