Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Whoop whoop!!!

After 14 months, I am officially 100lbs lighter! From 304lbs to 204lbs!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Whoop whoop!!!

Great going, Cleric!
    Chief Curmudgeon

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Whoop whoop!!!

That's a lot of work, and you should be proud of yourself.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Whoop whoop!!!

excellent work, my friend.

there is a lot of rumors going around that TK's big announcement at this sunday's "wrestledream" PPV is that he bought new japan. there were similar rumors a while back leading up to TK announcing that he bought ROH. so its very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    there is a lot of rumors going around that TK's big announcement at this sunday's "wrestledream" PPV is that he bought new japan. there were similar rumors a while back leading up to TK announcing that he bought ROH. so its very possible.
    Interesting. And potentially worrying.

AEW is useful as a credible competitor to WWE, but if he hoovers up all the smaller (and in the case of NJPW really-not-very-small) companies, you actually end up limiting your options.

I mean if you don’t want to work for Tony or Vince, you’re now looking at Impact or… you are really scratting around in the minor leagues.
    Chief Curmudgeon

i wish she was the child-like empress. she's be likable.

i'm doing...........ok. still mourning for my aunt. working on my books. and playing board games.
    One of my aunts just died yesterday. I haven't cried yet, but I suspect I probably will during the actual funeral. Even if I haven't shed a tear yet, it still sucks. We weren't super close, only saw her once or twice a year maybe, but she was still family and there was love there. So I get the mourning. Take care of yourself.

I've been playing old videogames. Got some Castlevania games, Mega Man, Chrono Trigger, and FFVII among others (all bought when they were discounted ofc). Actually started FFVII yesterday before I got the news about my aunt. Never played it before, it's fun but so far doesn't really reach the hype I've heard about it for 25 years now. But then I only got to blowing up the 2nd mako reactor so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Interesting. And potentially worrying.

AEW is useful as a credible competitor to WWE, but if he hoovers up all the smaller (and in the case of NJPW really-not-very-small) companies, you actually end up limiting your options.

I mean if you don’t want to work for Tony or Vince, you’re now looking at Impact or… you are really scratting around in the minor leagues.
    i do see your point. but it does make it easier for NJ stars to work with AEW.

impact isn't a bad choice to work for, really. they've shaken off the stink that was left when dixie, hogan and eric were running things and nearly put the company out of business and a lot of world class talent, men and women, have gone there.

outside of E, AEW and impact, the only viable place to go is MLW. NWA...................billy pumpkins fucked that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    One of my aunts just died yesterday. I haven't cried yet, but I suspect I probably will during the actual funeral. Even if I haven't shed a tear yet, it still sucks. We weren't super close, only saw her once or twice a year maybe, but she was still family and there was love there. So I get the mourning. Take care of yourself.

I've been playing old videogames. Got some Castlevania games, Mega Man, Chrono Trigger, and FFVII among others (all bought when they were discounted ofc). Actually started FFVII yesterday before I got the news about my aunt. Never played it before, it's fun but so far doesn't really reach the hype I've heard about it for 25 years now. But then I only got to blowing up the 2nd mako reactor so far.
    sorry for your loss. one of my aunt's, someone who was like a second mother to me, died earlier this year. i've cried a lot. still plan to. so all you can do is take it one day at a time and mourn in your own way.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

Batman & Sonic the new dynamic duo.
    TBH after Batman and the TMNT crossovers (comics/DTV) it wouldn't surprise me if they did a Batman & Sonic crossover. Could be fun.

Sorry to hear that, Vak. Take care.
    Chief Curmudgeon

sorry for your loss. one of my aunt's, someone who was like a second mother to me, died earlier this year. i've cried a lot. still plan to. so all you can do is take it one day at a time and mourn in your own way.
    That was me back in 2018 after the wreck when another aunt died. Cried for months after that. I've only got one aunt left alive and she's not that healthy sadly (when my sister got the news she first assumed this was the aunt that died). It...gets better. Won't lie and tell you that losing someone you loved like a parent is something you fully recover from, you don't, there's always that little hole left in your soul in the shape of them, and I still think of her everyday least a little bit. Losing people hurts. It's the biggest hurt there is. But the hurt does shrink.

I am not looking forward to the funeral. I haven't cried yet, but seeing her in a coffin, that's going to be a blow. I don't know why, but as devastating as the news of loss is, seeing them at the funeral, the finality of it, it hits harder somehow. And ever notice how you might not think of someone for months, but once they're gone suddenly you miss them a lot?
    And I need to stop talking because now I am getting close to crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Sorry to hear that, Vak. Take care.
    Thank you Beadle.

That was me back in 2018 after the wreck when another aunt died. Cried for months after that. I've only got one aunt left alive and she's not that healthy sadly (when my sister got the news she first assumed this was the aunt that died). It...gets better. Won't lie and tell you that losing someone you loved like a parent is something you fully recover from, you don't, there's always that little hole left in your soul in the shape of them, and I still think of her everyday least a little bit. Losing people hurts. It's the biggest hurt there is. But the hurt does shrink.

I am not looking forward to the funeral. I haven't cried yet, but seeing her in a coffin, that's going to be a blow. I don't know why, but as devastating as the news of loss is, seeing them at the funeral, the finality of it, it hits harder somehow. And ever notice how you might not think of someone for months, but once they're gone suddenly you miss them a lot?
    And I need to stop talking because now I am getting close to crying.
    take your time, man. we all here for ya.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Much condolences, Vak. We're here for ya.