This Winnie the Pooh demon hunter comic series isn't just 100 arch woods. Its structure is more like 100 arch woods like a larger world that's home to various fairy tale characters. So It has a structure like Fable or Once Upon a Time. There's some nice world-building the creator of this series is doing.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-03-2023 at 05:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I seen one thing that doesn't try to make Pooh horrifying and that's Winnie the Pooh demon hunter. This one instead trying to make him a horror character, makes him a badass comic book action hero. A character that could be in a TMNT comic. Yeah read part of the comic and felt like a Sonic IDW comic and a TMNT comic at the same time.
    from what I read of the Winnie the Pooh demon hunter online. Pooh is still Pooh at his core. he is still the loveable Pooh bear. He's not brooding or edgy. I like it from what I read ofthe first page, and to me, it feels most more creative than the horror movie Blood and Honey.
    This Winnie the Pooh demon hunter comic series isn't just 100 arch woods. Its structure is more like 100 arch woods like a larger world that's home to various fairy tale characters. So It has a structure like Fable or Once Upon a Time. There's some nice world-building the creator of this series is doing.
    Still iffy on if it's "for me" but glad at least someone's not trying to make him a serial killer or eldritch horror.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Now I'm hoping that the final boss plays like the Ko-Shi & Ro-Shi fight in Nier: Automata, in that you constantly switch between Peter and Miles as they fight Venom.
    Yeah, I'm expecting that variant of gameplay when we fight Venom. I'm also marveling on how freakin' tall Venom is compared to Miles and Peter.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, I'm expecting that variant of gameplay when we fight Venom. I'm also marveling on how freakin' tall Venom is compared to Miles and Peter.
    The Venom design is great. Insomniac seem to have given the character respect, and while I'm not the biggest Venom fan I am looking forward to this take on him.

EDIT: nvm.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-04-2023 at 05:31 AM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Earlier today I went to my aunt's funeral. I cried a good bit. Don't really know what more to say than that.
    That’s a rough day, Vak. Take enough time to process it and take care of yourself.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Wow, I was not expecting Kagurabachi to become so popular after three chapters. I was fully expecting it to be canned, so I am pleasantly surprised (honestly, astounded) that Manga Plus has ranked up there with Jujutsu Kaisen, One Piece and Chainsaw Man in terms of readership.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

you got black folks out here saying that napoleon was black.

that gave me forrest whitaker eye.

I like the ending to Sonic Froniters Final Horizon DLC. Sonic and Eggman working to together to take down the main villain. spoilers:
    Eggman uses the Supreme's gun to fire Sonic like a ballistic, and Supreme and The End get one shotted literally.
    end of spoilers

First time in a game I've ever seen Eggman work with Sonic to take out a threat.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-03-2023 at 05:13 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    That’s a rough day, Vak. Take enough time to process it and take care of yourself.
    It was. It's not like the day was sad throughout, hanging with family and we even went to eat afterwards, but the whole final farewell and service and everything, yeah it was rough. I don't know, funerals are kind of weird to express, but it's also a shared experience, everyone has to go through at least one at some point, since we all lose people. Anyways, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    you got black folks out here saying that napoleon was black.

that gave me forrest whitaker eye.
    I mean, I'm no historian much less a French historian, but Napoleon wasn't black. Where'd people get this from?

I like the ending to Sonic Froniters Final Horizon DLC. Sonic and Eggman working to together to take down the main villain. spoilers:
    Eggman uses the Supreme's gun to fire Sonic like a ballistic, and Supreme and The End get one shotted literally.
    end of spoilers

First time in a game I've ever seen Eggman work with Sonic to take out a threat.
    My only issues with the DLC in terms of story and narrative is that spoilers:
    The End's characterization felt diminished in comparison to the main game's campaign and I was hoping that we would get a revamped fight with it in its moon form after defeating Supreme END. Or at least that it would be more active participant in the battle (like barraging us with lasers and energy bullets while we fought Supreme).
    end of spoilers

Still, Sonic Team is taking a good step in the right direction when it comes to story, character development, and gameplay, and I hope that they continue to use SF as a foundation to build upon to make an even better game next time.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    It was. It's not like the day was sad throughout, hanging with family and we even went to eat afterwards, but the whole final farewell and service and everything, yeah it was rough. I don't know, funerals are kind of weird to express, but it's also a shared experience, everyone has to go through at least one at some point, since we all lose people. Anyways, thank you.

I mean, I'm no historian much less a French historian, but Napoleon wasn't black. Where'd people get this from?
    mostly black centrist who have been trying to claim cultures and historical figures as "ours". as a black man and a history buff, i find it disgusting.

mainly, black folks treat africa like a country, rather than a continent.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    mostly black centrist who have been trying to claim cultures and historical figures as "ours". as a black man and a history buff, i find it disgusting.

mainly, black folks treat africa like a country, rather than a continent.
    I'm not black, so I can't speak from any place of authority, but I think treating Africa as the continent it is rather than some unified country is better - makes it more multicultural, makes the history richer, makes it more diverse seeing the whole breadth and scope of it all. But like I said, I'm white so can't even pretend like I'm in a place to know better or understand.

That said, still not sure how that relates to Napoleon. Dude was from France not Africa, and all surviving descriptions and paintings show he was white as hell and short to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    My only issues with the DLC in terms of story and narrative is that spoilers:
    The End's characterization felt diminished in comparison to the main game's campaign and I was hoping that we would get a revamped fight with it in its moon form after defeating Supreme END. Or at least that it would be more active participant in the battle (like barraging us with lasers and energy bullets while we fought Supreme).
    end of spoilers

Still, Sonic Team is taking a good step in the right direction when it comes to story, character development, and gameplay, and I hope that they continue to use SF as a foundation to build upon to make an even better game next time.
    I Like the Final Horizon update for Sonic Frontiers but for the new game I would like

1 better difficulty scaling, there should be a clear difference between Easy, Normal, and Hard modes.

2 Improve aerial movement for Knuckles and Tails

3 Give a hint on how to beat the final boss at the final boss if the player fails a couple of times.

Oh, and Master King Koco can go screw himself with that Trial of His.
    My Forum check it out