nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Ah, gotcha.

You've been always great, supportive, and fun to interact with. It ain't quite the best way to really describe it but wishing you a good birthday and good things to come.
    thanks.

so for now, i'm gonna do what i always do: suck it up and bury it and deal with it on my own. just like when my aunts died, i just gotta deal with this **** on my own.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    thanks.

so for now, i'm gonna do what i always do: suck it up and bury it and deal with it on my own. just like when my aunts died, i just gotta deal with this **** on my own.
    I hear ya. But like mentioned, we'll lend an ear to ya when you need to vent.

doubt
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

i've literally lost count of how many times this has happened to me. i can't do this no more.

and someone just tried to do it to me again! after i told them that i was catfish'd!

like............why the **** am i even here?
    I'm assuming you're trying to find love online? The internet can be dangerous, all the worst people in the world have realized that they can be their worst selves and scam people online. Online dating can be a wonderful tool to find love, but there's some rules that help. Never give anyone money online unless you've met face to face at least once first. And even then I'd advised against it. Relationships rarely ever have someone borrowing money early on. Paying for a dinner on a date is one thing. Never give money online.

But that's something to learn later, after you've had a bit of time to heal from this heartbreak. Love is worth pursuing, but there's a lot of scammers online. Learn better how to protect yourself when you're ready to try again, but that's later. Right now I suggest just taking some personal me time and do what you need to do to feel better, least a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post

doubt
    Huh, I've been seeing a lot of McDonalds recently. Although most of that's because of some anime commercial with this redheaded family, parents and a kid, and the internet doing what it does and making a ton of NSFW art of the mom. Which I'm not complaining about mind. Poor McDad though seems left out for all the love McMilf's been getting.

Edit: anyone got suggestions for the best videogames for Halloween, preferably without resorting to just a general best horror games list?
    Last edited by Vakanai; 10-10-2023 at 01:17 AM.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Huh, I've been seeing a lot of McDonalds recently. Although most of that's because of some anime commercial with this redheaded family, parents and a kid, and the internet doing what it does and making a ton of NSFW art of the mom. Which I'm not complaining about mind. Poor McDad though seems left out for all the love McMilf's been getting.

Edit: anyone got suggestions for the best videogames for Halloween, preferably without resorting to just a general best horror games list?
    The original Thief trilogy isn't really horror, but it's a classic stealth series, and has some real atmosphere to it. There's some magic and monsters, but nary a staged jump scare. Thief 3 in particular, has one of the spookiest levels. Sure, the levels aren't as robust, level-wise, as the first two, but the story is solid, and ties things up nicely. Thief 1 is admittedly kinda rough going back to, but Thief 2 is probably the best for level design.

i know. thanks.

and here i thought i could actually enjoy my birthday this year and not spend it depressed and lonely because my friends and family don't treat me like a priority. another year of red velvet cake and ramen.
    I'm sorry that happened to you.

Hang in there, and belated happy birthday.
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 10-10-2023 at 06:06 AM.

Extraordinary Member

editted for reasons.
    Last edited by master of read; 10-10-2023 at 04:02 PM.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I wish Venom fans on Quora wouldn't romanticize the symbiotes or accuse Spidey of being "xenophobic" for not wanting to be bonded to one. Most people don't want parasitic costumes that hijack your body without consent, alter your brain chemistry so that you're much more emotionally volatile and easier for it to manipulate, make you spend a fortune on food just so you don't succumb to the compulsion of resorting to cannibalism to sate its hunger and alternatively keep it from feeding on you for sustenance, etc. Y'know, common sense reasons.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-11-2023 at 09:49 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I wish Venom fans on Quora wouldn't romanticize the symbiotes or accuse Spidey of being "xenophobic" for not wanting to be bonded to one. Most people don't want parasitic costumes that hijack your body without consent, alter your brain chemistry so that you're much more emotionally volatile and easier for it to manipulate, make you spend a fortune on food just so you don't succumb to the compulsion of resorting to cannibalism to sate its hunger and alternatively keep it from feeding on you for sustenance, etc. Y'know, common sense reasons.
    A lot of people on the internet have woobiefied the symbiotes, and the live action movies have not helped at all. Which is weird, because the symbiote totally murders a bunch of people at that rave in the second one. But nobody bats an eye at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    A lot of people on the internet have woobiefied the symbiotes, and the live action movies have not helped at all. Which is weird, because the symbiote totally murders a bunch of people at that rave in the second one. But nobody bats an eye at that.
    Which makes me all the more grateful for Insomniac's Spider-Man 2 maintaining the comic portrayal of symbiotes being allegorical to drug addiction.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Four Knights of the Apocalypse: Lancelot and his unnamned opponent have a really cool duel. With a nice mix of cool coreography and super attacks. And at the end Lancelot unleashes his true might. I wonder if we'll see much of that or if it'll be kept hidden for a bit longer.

Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest: Hey, God Serena gets to do cool stuff and put Jellal through the wringer. That's fun to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Which makes me all the more grateful for Insomniac's Spider-Man 2 maintaining the comic portrayal of symbiotes being allegorical to drug addiction.
    Yeah, it's be nice with Venom that's true to his roots.

"robyn hood" is the lowest rated tv show in history, standing at a 1.0, which is the lowest a show/movie can get on IMDB. its has about 130 5 star reviews and about 3k 1 star reviews. and director X says its all racist nerds review bombing the show.

So we shouldn't watch it then because it's so bad it's good?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie