God help us all. This maniac is working on a new game.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Let us suffer in retail hell together.

Sorry to hear that, but good you're getting away from it.
    Right...This will be tough...

I swear, got back and found out two employees we've recently hired are just gone. Barring management, we got two full timers (myself included), a college student who has to flex her schedule a lot, an operation member who frankly can't do anything else but watch a certain area of the store with a second job to boot, and a part timer whose been...A bit of a flake for surprisingly unusual reasons (like I can't work in a certain period cause...Stuff) and has too many sick calls.

...I slowly became very very moody at my job these days.

And thanks.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Good!

I need to have my heart ripped out and stopped on in the way only Yoko Taro can.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

sigh. i had a good life.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Oh joy, another Goku vs Superman DB. I wonder what the results will be this time?/s >_>

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    spoilers:
    part of me was hoping for the doctor to pull out a win but rick is........well, rick. but i enjoyed how they did it.
    end of spoilers

now lets see the next battle.

(sees the fight)

oh god no! GODDAMNIT, I THOUGHT WE WERE PASS THIS!!

Oh joy, another Goku vs Superman DB. I wonder what the results will be this time?/s >_>
    the only change for goku is ultra instinct/UI sign. then there is whole "energy and gravity dont have a pull on me" **** that supes recently pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the only change for goku is ultra instinct/UI sign. then there is whole "energy and gravity dont have a pull on me" **** that supes recently pulled.
    The thing about DB is that they always use composite characters when it comes to their DB instead of just sticking the canon/main continuity versions. In the last two Goku v Supes DBs, they gave Supes feats that he only has in Elseworlds (and weren't even feats performed by his own counterparts in those universes) while sticking mostly to canon when it came to Goku. They're weirdly and noticeably biased on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Pale Star Character Sheet:

Name:

Rank/Occupation:

Unit:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

Specialties:

Mutations (optional): (due to the heavy viral and radioactive fallout from WWIII, plus various other conflicts, some humans boast minor mutations they gained from their ancestors such as hair and eye color of unusual kind, abnormally tall/strong for their size, tougher skin, etc…..) All minor things, must be okayed by the GM first.

Cybernetics: (optional): (humans can now be cyber used up to fifty percent of their body and remain just as capable or even more so than a regular human). Must be okayed by the GM first.

History:

Other:

This character sheet is more simplified and won’t involve stats. Instead characters jobs/occupations as possible pilots, mech drivers, ship helmsmen, captains, scientists, DSA agents, engineers, etc…onboard the ship would work to build a more RP heavy story and less stat heavy.
    Both do sound interesting, hmm. Hard choice, but I think I'll go with Falgain.

Falgain, for me.

Seems like a much tighter game, both power wise and plot wise.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The thing about DB is that they always use composite characters when it comes to their DB instead of just sticking the canon/main continuity versions. In the last two Goku v Supes DBs, they gave Supes feats that he only has in Elseworlds (and weren't even feats performed by his own counterparts in those universes) while sticking mostly to canon when it came to Goku. They're weirdly and noticeably biased on that front.
    well its kind of hard these days to figure out which supes is canon, what with all the different titles involved that protray clark differently. honestly, i dont even know what's canon and what's elseworld in DC these days.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    part of me was hoping for the doctor to pull out a win but rick is........well, rick. but i enjoyed how they did it.
    end of spoilers
    ...what are you talking about? spoilers:
    The Doctor won. Rick got erased from reality.
    end of spoilers
    well its kind of hard these days to figure out which supes is canon, what with all the different titles involved that protray clark differently. honestly, i dont even know what's canon and what's elseworld in DC these days.
    Dragon Ball is also in a bit of a pickle in that regard. The manga, anime and movies all seem to count as seperate realities nowadays. So they have plenty of new tricks to pick up for Goku.

Still kinda weird that they're doing it a third time since the last time they did they explicitly stated that Goku could never beat Supes. Oh well. Hopefully the animation will be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    ...what are you talking about? spoilers:
    The Doctor won. Rick got erased from reality.
    end of spoilers

Dragon Ball is also in a bit of a pickle in that regard. The manga, anime and movies all seem to count as seperate realities nowadays. So they have plenty of new tricks to pick up for Goku.

Still kinda weird that they're doing it a third time since the last time they did they explicitly stated that Goku could never beat Supes. Oh well. Hopefully the animation will be cool.
    spoilers:
    i meant i was happy the doctor won. i was worried he was gonna lose due to the sheer amount of weapons and gear could bring against him. plus, i enjoyed how he won.
    end of spoilers

the only really new thing for goku is UI sign that he learned during the moro saga and used during the granolah saga. its gonna be interesting to see how they interrupt that and supes' new powers.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Right...This will be tough...

I swear, got back and found out two employees we've recently hired are just gone. Barring management, we got two full timers (myself included), a college student who has to flex her schedule a lot, an operation member who frankly can't do anything else but watch a certain area of the store with a second job to boot, and a part timer whose been...A bit of a flake for surprisingly unusual reasons (like I can't work in a certain period cause...Stuff) and has too many sick calls.

...I slowly became very very moody at my job these days.

And thanks.
    Sounds about where we're at, proportionally.