Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i am just tired of giving my own opinion on something and getting threatened because it doesn't match theirs. i commented on a vid about the doctor who special and i got death threats, threats against my family and people wishing ill on me. it hits harder after this year and it just............you go this far, all because i said i didn't like it?
    As someone who enjoyed it, Anyone who sends death threats because of a doctor who episode is a waste of space. you don't deserve that man.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

i...........try not to think about it. this will be my first xmas without her and it will be a year on new year's eve that i saw her alive.

i guess that triggered me.
    I'm sorry you had that experience and that it triggered such a sad recollection.

The association and that it hits hard makes sense. The shitty people that caused this reaction truly don't deserve your time. But your thoughts about it do, deserve time that is. As Sharp said, they sound concerning and I think it's good to talk about them with someone. Doing it here is just fine, but other emotional support would also be great.

Extraordinary Member

4 Knights of the Apocalypse: Oh hey, a sequel series that respects the abilities of the protags of the old series and doesn't just fodderize to hype up new heroes and enemies. I like that. *glares at Boruto*

But oh dear, Percy's death seems to have hit the other knights pretty hard.

I wonder was I right on how the effect of the man's arms stretching in Master of the flying guillotine? I was just guessing
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I wonder was I right on how the effect of the man's arms stretching in Master of the flying guillotine? I was just guessing
    your guess is as good as mine on that topic, don't know either
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    4 Knights of the Apocalypse: Oh hey, a sequel series that respects the abilities of the protags of the old series and doesn't just fodderize to hype up new heroes and enemies. I like that. *glares at Boruto*

But oh dear, Percy's death seems to have hit the other knights pretty hard.
    After seeing Lancelot's state of mind over Percy's death, I don't wanna imagine what the other kids are going through right now. At least we got some catharsis from Ban manhandling Ironside like the selfish piece of **** deserves.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    After seeing Lancelot's state of mind over Percy's death, I don't wanna imagine what the other kids are going through right now. At least we got some catharsis from Ban manhandling Ironside like the selfish piece of **** deserves.
    Yeah. I imagine that Nasiens, Donnie and Anne are either desperately searching for a way to bring Percy back, or in a state of perpetual morose moods. Tristan and Gawain are probably keeping up the good fight, trying to finish the mission, but it's difficult with just two of them.

Ban almost turning Ironside into a donut was very delightful to see. Though it does make me wonder ho Arthur and his knight will eventually become threats to the Sins. Probably some messed up Chaos boost.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well i'm better. just had to play a few board games.

speaking of, took advantage of some black fridays as miniature market and coped the newest hero pack for marvel champions: deadpool. and based on what i've seen of him and what others have said, he might be the most busted hero in the game.

can't believe it. jack and yujiro spending time together. i dont think i've seen them talk like this since the maxim tournament.

one piece 1100: now we know the full details of his deal with the world government. kuma is a true G.

one piece 1100: now we know the full details of his deal with the world government. kuma is a true G.
    bad feeling about what Kuma is about to do in East Blue in current time though

My Forum check it out

Man, I pity Ace for getting destroyed by every member of his family but Whitebeard and Luffy. Oh well, at least he gets to troll Kaido for the rest of eternity over whether he may or may not have gotten it on with Yamato.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!