Extraordinary Member

Started playing a multiplayer campaign in Baldur's Gate 3 with some friends.

It was more fun than I expected. Having more people on the adventure really made it kinda like a DnD session minus a lot of the time-consuming elements.

I'm playing a Wood-Elf Monk (Way of the Four Elements), and my friends are playing a Dragonborn Bard (College of Valour), Half-Elf Warlock (Archey patron) and Human Fighter (Battle Master).

Exploring the world and fighting together was tons of fun. And even though you have to share it with others, experiencing the story together totally works. Though I now realise that being a Charisma focused character is a pretty optimal choice in a game with so many dialogue options, especially when they hinge on rolling good on those Charisma rolls. Me having -1 in Charisma resulted in a couple of unfortunate outcomes, one of which I really regret.

Oh well. We overall had tons of fun. Really looking forward to playing more of it.

Extraordinary Member

yeah went exactly like we knew it would

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    at least they had fun. this might be my favorite one between these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yor: Did we just become best friends?

Chun-Li: I think so.

Yor: Yay! ^_^
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I really liked this one. The animation is great. Goku and Superman have lovely interactions. And I appreciate the sentiment at the end. Goku and Superman are so strong and their cultural impact so immense that I can buy either one winning. This is just Death Battle's take on this debate and it's meant to entertain. Won't work for everybody. But I was entertained.

As for the season finale. FINALLY! I've been looking forward to that one for a while.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yor: Did we just become best friends?

Chun-Li: I think so.

Yor: Yay! ^_^
    *from the sidelines*

Loid: Huh. I guess you can form friendly bonds in a number of ways.

Ryu: Yes. The answer lies in the heart of battle.

Loid: ...ok I gue...

Anya: Umu. And knowledge is a swole chihuahua.

Loid: I don't think that really applies...

Ryu: Your child possess wisdom beyond her years.

Loid: ...you know what. I'm just gonna let you two talk.

Chainsaw Man:...These bastards seriously need to die...

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Edens Zero: Well...that's fucked up. spoilers:
    So, Void isn't actually a rogue AI that gained sapience. He's actually the unborn child of Shiki/Ziggy and Rebecca that possessed and merged with Edens One's AI and made himself into an android.
    end of spoilers

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Some people dare to dream Yor will somehow become a playable crossover character. Some dare to dream bigger...

It'll likely be some avatar accessories. Hopefully they won't be as overpriced as the TMNT collab was.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chainsaw Man:...These bastards seriously need to die...
    Yes. If there was anybody in this series who deserves a chainsaw shoved up their *******, it's these shitheads.
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Some people dare to dream Yor will somehow become a playable crossover character. Some dare to dream bigger...

It'll likely be some avatar accessories. Hopefully they won't be as overpriced as the TMNT collab was.
    I think the best one can hope for is a Yor outfit for Chun-Li, Anya outfit for Zangief, Bond outfit for Blanka and Loid skin for... actually I'm not sure who would look the best with a Loid outfit.

But it's probably avatar accessories as you say.