nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Jesus. Dude, I'm sorry if I'm speaking out of line (and tell me if I am) but I think you're going to need to re-evaluate your relationship with them if this is how they treat you, because it honestly sounds toxic.
    its ok. i'm gonna do that any way. i'm just done giving so much and getting crapped on in return. especially from people who's suppose to be my friend.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

i wasn't looking for this. it just popped up in my feed. and its a vibe.

mansa musa breaks down "ford vs. marx".

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    And AFO is DOWN! ..at least I hope that's the case. Getting shut down by somebody who has the same ego but has also gone through major character development is a nice little touch. And I appreciate that it wasn't just Bakugo's efforts that defeated AFO. Everything they've thrown at him has led to this victory.
    end of spoilers

SPY X FAMILY: spoilers:
    Quite the interesting chapter that briefly touches on a lot of topics, but mainly how we all experience and react to things differently. Millie has her view of the war which differs from that of the Lady Patriots, causing them to come to blows. But luckily Yor and Melinda (and McMahon on the side) can smooth things over with patience and understanding (both of people and history). It's a sort of heavy but nice chapter. And the final panel is adorable.
    end of spoilers

One Piece: spoilers:
    Damn! Bonney could knock a rokushiki users on their ass at the age of nine. Girl is dangerous. I appreciate that this chapter was little more focus and showed us Bonney's escape to the sea. And the quick insight in how Dragon has kept an eye on Luffy was nice.
    end of spoilers
    Neat. I think most people will appreciate the sentiment.
    God, I hope not.
    Oh, that's a stronger reaction than expected. I take it that you're not the biggest fan of the DBS manga. I'm not either, but I have some mixed opinions and wouldn't mind seeing certain things in Sparking Zero. Though they very rarely include currently manga exclusive material in games.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-11-2023 at 01:42 AM.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Not even close to going back to work yet due to being incapable of adequately walking, but have opened the work computer and checked emails...421. Arrrgh.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Not even close to going back to work yet due to being incapable of adequately walking, but have opened the work computer and checked emails...421. Arrrgh.
    1. I didn’t know you’d been off work. You OK, Sharp? What’s up?

2. 421? Lightweight. I call that a Thursday.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    1. I didn’t know you’d been off work. You OK, Sharp? What’s up?
    Well, first off there was the trip. But then...

Before my trip to Japan I got a diagnosis for precancerous melanoma on my foot (so basically a black stain that hasn't yet penetrated down far enough to be a problem). Through a series of very fortunate events (seriously, I was lucky), I managed to get through the system rapidly and set up an appointment for surgery when I returned (on the 5th).

Choppy chop, they took it out and stitched me up, but it's on the sole of my foot. In the arch. Walking is...yeah. Problematic. I'm getting around my apartment on crutches to avoid any issues of tearing stitches and such.

I'm okay, though - thanks. Pain is mostly controllable now, and it'll heal up fine.

2. 421? Lightweight. I call that a Thursday.
    Yeesh. Sorry to hear.

Well, it's all perspective. For me, that's a lot (I'm mostly in the lab).
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

New update for Lady and the Beast.

I don't normally enjoy prelude/flashbacks, but this one is so good.
    Why are we here?

Dandadan: Just what this manga needs - a Crows character with destructive spiritual powers.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Sega states that the five IPs that have been revived are only the start of their initiative. So, Skies of Arcadia 2 or a remake? Maybe they'll finally port and localize Valkyria Chronicles 2 & 3 respectively or give Nights another chance? They'll finally release that Panzer Dragoon Zwei remake that the OG developer have been teasing about for years?

Sega states that the five IPs that have been revived are only the start of their initiative. So, Skies of Arcadia 2 or a remake? Maybe they'll finally port and localize Valkyria Chronicles 2 & 3 respectively or give Nights another chance? They'll finally release that Panzer Dragoon Zwei remake that the OG developer have been teasing about for years?
    here is how i feel about skies of arcadia.........

Extraordinary Member

Silly military group, getting their clandestine operation caught up in the Forger's family vacation and threatening Anya. They shouldn't have done that.