Page 2365 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 1365186522652315235523612362236323642365236623672368236923752415 ... LastLast
Results 35,461 to 35,475 of 36897
    Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Played Like a Dragon: The man who erased his named. It was good. just like every Yakuza / like a Dragon game weirdness and not normal people is a regular occurrence. first games you played as Kiryu, He's somewhat normal person ( not entirely sure) in a world filled with oddballs, then in Yakuza 7 the main character is Ichiban who is a straight up oddball, who teams up with more oddballs.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-14-2023 at 05:17 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Ouch, man!

That’s nasty.

Hope your foot starts to heal up ASAP, but at least they caught it. Take care of yourself until you’re fully back on your feet. Well, and afterwards, obviously, but… y’know.
    Thanks, man. It’s slowly improving, now.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Kaiju No.8:

Monster #9: Heeeeey, Kafka!

Kafka: What the hell do you want now, Nine?! We're about to scrap!

Monster #9: Oh, I know that you totally want to kick my ass right now, what with me absorbing your former commander, targeting your childhood friend, and commanding my legion of Evangelions to target shelters to keep you from interfering with my plan.

Kafka: Wait, what was that last part?

Monster #9: Oh, I just noticed that you're one of those uncompromising heroic types that can't prioritize because they think "all life is equally precious" or some human hogwash, so I'm taking advantage of that by having my Evas target the civilians and injured soldiers in the underground shelters across the city. A splendid idea that was given to me by a four-eyed man and a patch-faced boy who regaled me on how they manipulated and tormented their own idealistic idiot of a protagonist. I have to say that I'm quite pleased with the results.

Kafka: You twisted, sick bastard!

Monster #9: A "twisted, sick bastard" that'll soon obtain OP gunslinging skills from your would-be girlfriend. And I'm going to broadcast this live so you don't miss a thing. Enjoy the show, my friend.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 12-14-2023 at 01:23 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest: It's actually cool to see Natsu exclusively using Lightning Magic instead of as a combination.

Without getting too far into spoilers, Live Action YYH Speedruns way too much.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Monster #8: Not gonna lie. If Mina goes down here I'm going to be disappointed after all her hype. There's still a chance that she fights off #9 but we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest: It's actually cool to see Natsu exclusively using Lightning Magic instead of as a combination.
    That was a neat trick yes. But it did still lead to the normal unsatisfying sudden beatdown of the villain.

Massively late, I finally watched Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

Damn, Namor has been absolutely vanilla’d to death in that movie. It’s the same thing that happened with Malekith in Thor: Dark World (or whatever Thor 2 was called… I forget).

Take an interesting character and take away most recognisable things about their personality.

There was nothing about MCU Namor that screamed “This guy is a total obnoxious dick with an ego the size of the Eastern Seaboard and an Angstrom-long temper.” which is about 50% of Namor’s personality in the comics (the other 50% being his libido, his overall honour and nobility, and his occasional good judgment - his initial take on the Illuminati being one of those moments).
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Massively late, I finally watched Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

Damn, Namor has been absolutely vanilla’d to death in that movie. It’s the same thing that happened with Malekith in Thor: Dark World (or whatever Thor 2 was called… I forget).

Take an interesting character and take away most recognisable things about their personality.

There was nothing about MCU Namor that screamed “This guy is a total obnoxious dick with an ego the size of the Eastern Seaboard and an Angstrom-long temper.” which is about 50% of Namor’s personality in the comics (the other 50% being his libido, his overall honour and nobility, and his occasional good judgment - his initial take on the Illuminati being one of those moments).
    I was let down in general with that movie, but that's the MCU now for me mostly
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Huh, what an interesting instrumental cover, especially considering the original track is based on early 90s house and synth pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I'm silently seething at the omission of certain characters at this point in time, but as this is the Mishima saga it's looking like it's shaping up to a climax, and with stronger footing than T7's story.

Also damn, Azuscena literally is Coffee Chloe, I feel so betrayed.

So there's a theory going around on the SF6 Avatars subreddit that Bosch is alive and survived the explosion in SF6. This is theory is based on comparing one NPC with Bosch's model.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.