Page 2372 of 2463 FirstFirst ... 1372187222722322236223682369237023712372237323742375237623822422 ... LastLast
Results 35,566 to 35,580 of 36942

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Gege, you better not be trying to repeat a Nanamin. And Sukuna, stop pushing the Aizen button. I don't know what your beef is with Yuji that you're being this deliberately obstinate about his threat level, but it's going to get you killed.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Seven Deadly Sins - 4KoA: spoilers:
    Gowther's arrived to back up Ann and Donny, and Beltreipe proves himself to be extremely powerful. He's not only someone that operates on the same level as a Sin, but he can even cleave through dimensions. Beltreipe cuts Gowther down and the team is caught up in one of the Chaos Holes and sent who-knows-where.
    end of spoilers

The early days of Lili moving into Asuka's house had some growing pains.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Choujin X: spoilers:
    So, a Choujin is always in a low state of Raise (which explains why they can still regenerate without being on the verge of death) and outside of training and Chaosification, their abilities will also amplify in response to the risk of death. I'm really digging the power system of this manga. And for all the trouble he caused in the last chapter, I pity Nude. Being resurrected as a zombie, discovering that you're slowly losing of five of your senses, *and* that you're doomed to become a rotting, mindless undead has to suck. And to make matters worse, Ely is practically fulfilling Zora's prophecy of becoming the Dark Calamity by proposing that she'll take Zora's powers, which could likely drive her insane and lead to Tokio having no choice but to kill her in the future. But hey, to offset that gloom and doom - Boobies for Breakfast!

I swear to God that Denji and Tokio are related somehow.
    end of spoilers

One Piece 1103, all I'm going to say is that THAT was a WOW chapter

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    One Piece 1103, all I'm going to say is that THAT was a WOW chapter
    spoilers:
    Kuma: Hey Saturn.

Saturn: What is it?

Kuma: I'd just like to go through the contract a little. Just to make sure we're on the same page.

Saturn: If you insist.

Kuma: Thank you. So, in exchange for curing my adoptive daughter, Bonney, of her fatal disease I am to subject myself to experiments that will give the world government an army of cyborg slave warriors, take away my free will and turn me into living weapon working for the world government and the celestial dragons.

Saturn: That sounds like a correct summary.

Kuma: Glad we agree on that. Now, based on this contract we can both agree that Bonney's safety is paramount to the whole thing. Correct?

Saturn: Ehm, yes that seems to be correct.

Kuma: And yet you seem to be crushing her in your very own hands.

Saturn: *he is indeed crushing Bonney is his hands* ...in my defence I assumed that your will was completely dismantled and that you would be basically half a world away from this place.

Kuma: Ahh, I see. That was very stupid of you.

Saturn: Maybe we could work out anoth... *gets smashed into the ground by Kuma*
    end of spoilers

My pit bull Angel just passed away at the age of 18.
    My Forum check it out

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    My pit bull Angel just passed away at the age of 18.
    Sorry to hear, bruceleegreyhulk. I hope they had a good life, and that you're getting some support right now.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

She did........
    My Forum check it out