Page 2378 of 2463 FirstFirst ... 1378187822782328236823742375237623772378237923802381238223882428 ... LastLast
Results 35,656 to 35,670 of 36943
    Extraordinary Member

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    How about a survival horror RPG where you don't get any levels, there's no leveling up. you're physical stats remind static. In exchange you would just get skill points to spend on survival stuff like crafting.
    Could work for Silent Hill.

How about a survival horror RPG where you don't get any levels, there's no leveling up. you're physical stats remind static. In exchange you would just get skill points to spend on survival stuff like crafting.
    That's kind of resident evil isn't it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Masochist. ^_^

Let me know how it goes.
    Heh, part of getting heavy into film in 2023 is that I've now seen a lot of trash, so Rebel Moon isn't the worst thing I've seen (or more accurately in the worst cases, half-watched) at this point, so doing things like that is less unappealing. I think before that time I would be extremely selective with what my tastes were but doing it this way lets me broaden them a bit.

I just hope next time Snyder remembers more basic storytelling principles, because...cmon now. The movie did things like bring a character that I actually thought had a decent concept and things to explore and then proceed to do absolutely nothing with them the whole movie. They recruited characters and then had them literally never talk for the rest of the movie. It's like if you pulled the crew together in Mass Effect and only used them for combat. It was maddening.
    Last edited by Postmania; 01-09-2024 at 01:05 PM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    That's kind of resident evil isn't it.
    In a few RE's, you can upgrade your health and damage output. :B

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

looks like a Turok game

Extraordinary Member

Yeay! My boy Yuta made it to the base game!

My Forum check it out

Some AI company is going to get buried by nintendo. To make this short. A company use Mario at CES 2024 without premisson from Nintendo.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-12-2024 at 12:37 AM.
    My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

2D platformer using Steamboat Willie Micky.
    My Forum check it out

My how uh...legally distinct.

Also a weeks belated happy new year everybody.