Page 2410 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 1410191023102360240024062407240824092410241124122413241424202460 ... LastLast
Results 36,136 to 36,150 of 36998

Edens Zero: Wow, I'm honestly surprised that Shiki went through with that choice. Given the type of individual that he is, I would figure that he would seek out a third option, but he's actually considering the overall greater good. And yeah Ziggy, you shouldn't play God like that.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 02-20-2024 at 02:06 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I rather like that Korean stuff isn't pigeon-holed into genres. Makes it interesting.
    Same. I'm always willing to give a shot nowadays of things that try to do a bunch of things at once now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    *watches* Yeah, that older one is classic Shaw Brothers/Golden Harvest old school martial art stuff (psst, it's Chinese, 'form' not 'kata'). ^_^

I'll have to check out the other one when I have time. Thanks!
    Ha, I'm so used to using that term as a catch all that i forget it actually isn't a catch all.

On a side note, a recent glitch in ChatGPT confirms an opinion I've heard that the most interesting stuff AI can do is break, as for a while there it was giving out nonsense answers to prompts like this

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

FGO has introduced a new servant, Andromeda. The Wife of Perseus who was famously chained to some rocks to be fed to a monster before Perseus saved her by turning the monster to stone. The OG Damsel in distress

The Fte version is a bit different. She wasn't a sacrifice. She was using herself as bait, so she could lure the monster close enough to shank.

Anyway, because she's famous as a damsel in distress, her servant self is eternally chained up to Rocks. However, she's looking on the bright side. The bridght side being that the rocks aren't attached to anything, so she can beat people to death with them

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    FGO has introduced a new servant, Andromeda. The Wife of Perseus who was famously chained to some rocks to be fed to a monster before Perseus saved her by turning the monster to stone. The OG Damsel in distress

The Fte version is a bit different. She wasn't a sacrifice. She was using herself as bait, so she could lure the monster close enough to shank.

Anyway, because she's famous as a damsel in distress, her servant self is eternally chained up to Rocks. However, she's looking on the bright side. The bridght side being that the rocks aren't attached to anything, so she can beat people to death with them
    That sounds like a fun interpretation of the character.

Which class is listed as?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That sounds like a fun interpretation of the character.

Which class is listed as?
    Rider.

See, the way the "Chained to rocks " thing works is that the Chains go hrough portals, and she pulls the rocks through them to attack. She can bring any kind of Rock out of it.

The way Perseus saved her was by using Medusa to turn the Giant Monster attacking her into a rock.

I'm sure you can fill in the rest XD

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Same. I'm always willing to give a shot nowadays of things that try to do a bunch of things at once now.
    And often-times, does it well! ^_^

Ha, I'm so used to using that term as a catch all that i forget it actually isn't a catch all.
    Understood. ^_^

On a side note, a recent glitch in ChatGPT confirms an opinion I've heard that the most interesting stuff AI can do is break, as for a while there it was giving out nonsense answers to prompts like this

That's like...Lovecraftian stuff, almost. Were HP around today, in the time of AI, we might see that kind of thing in his stories.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

the latest episode I read of To Not Die has reminding me how absurd bullying is in manhwas.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Finally we have a trailer and date for the Elden Ring DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Finally we have a trailer and date for the Elden Ring DLC.

ah so it is going to be heavily based on Miquella

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    ah so it is going to be heavily based on Miquella
    Yup, and his journey through an area called the Shadow Lands.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Ah, the Kurosawa film...I totally forgot they share the same title.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Oh man. I do like to maybe get up and play something...But my brain is like "you got one more day off, just rest."

But do I need the rest? Decisions.