Page 2415 of 2465 FirstFirst ... 141519152315236524052411241224132414241524162417241824192425 ... LastLast
Results 36,211 to 36,225 of 36975
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i swear, people who comment on nature vids are a special kind of dumb. they seem to have this idea that animals hunting, killing and eating other animals is wrong and that camera people who capture those moments should jump in and stop the animals from hunting/eating. hell, some of them even want to kill off hyneas, wild dogs and lions simply because they are "murderous bullies". smdh.
    I...Gotta agree.

Somehow got a video on my feed of footage bout a lion crippling a younger lion in a power move kind of way, with the group that filmed it stating they did put the young lion down as he was obviously in horrible pain.

...And comments immediately demanded why didn't anyone step in to stop it.

Those are lions, people. Not house cats being too aggressive. Like nature is nature.

But thankfully I run into videos bout tigers being tigers narrated by David Attenborough and it's adorable though I know damn well not to get in their way.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I'm not a fan of watching said stuff - like, at all - but nature is nature.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    I...Gotta agree.

Somehow got a video on my feed of footage bout a lion crippling a younger lion in a power move kind of way, with the group that filmed it stating they did put the young lion down as he was obviously in horrible pain.

Those are lions, people. Not house cats being too aggressive. Like nature is nature.

But thankfully I run into videos bout tigers being tigers narrated by David Attenborough and it's adorable though I know damn well not to get in their way.
    people seem to think that because they watched "lion king", they are experts on the animal kingdom. and i wasn't making that last part up. someone literally said that to me and saying that lions hunting zebra goes against god's will.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'm not a fan of watching said stuff - like, at all - but nature is nature.
    not saying you should. i don't like to look at it much myself. but folks don't know the difference between monitor lizard and a komodo dragon. i've seen folks say they would grab a stick and shoo the lions and hyenas away.

those statements give me forest whittaker eye.
    forest whitaker.jpg

people seem to think that because they watched "lion king", they are experts on the animal kingdom. and i wasn't making that last part up. someone literally said that to me and saying that lions hunting zebra goes against god's will.

not saying you should. i don't like to look at it much myself. but folks don't know the difference between monitor lizard and a komodo dragon. i've seen folks say they would grab a stick and shoo the lions and hyenas away.

those statements give me forest whittaker eye.
    forest whitaker.jpg
    Right. Then again, I have run into comment threads of whatever topic that...Really leaves me raising my brow wondering the sheer confidence someone had posting it.

Like someone once said the recent Live Action ATLA made Iroh unlikable because he didn't stop Zuko from being burned by his father.

...Like that still happened in the source material regardless of the actual changes in that event...Hell, at least Live Action Iroh tried to talk Ozai out of it. Like where exactly can you blame the Adaptation for something that still happened in the cartoon? Iroh watched his nephew get burned, that's a key event in the series overall that even the most radical changes didn't stray away from.

Like be upset...But be upset for a good reason. Brutal nature videos are not great but getting mad at the animal for essentially living its way of life is pretty much screaming at air.

I'm still trying to find the best time to stream the next KO Opera big match but I'm worried the length might be too short despite it being a special match (4 on 4 War Games)

So...I might turn it into a bigger show with one or two extra matchs before the ultimate match that determines if Team Shredder are basically homeless should they lose.

I might call this pseudo show...The War Trials.

I'm still trying to find the best time to stream the next KO Opera big match but I'm worried the length might be too short despite it being a special match (4 on 4 War Games)

So...I might turn it into a bigger show with one or two extra matchs before the ultimate match that determines if Team Shredder are basically homeless should they lose.

I might call this pseudo show...The War Trials.
    just find a time that's best for you and go from there. take some tips from max and just do you. and dont be like hassan.

just find a time that's best for you and go from there. take some tips from max and just do you. and dont be like hassan.
    I hear that.
    After all, I do need to resolve the Red Forman vs Sagat situation...And where Shaggy fits into all of this since he still isn't done with Sagat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    That's certainly more of the sort, yes. Other than using four or five hits on the last guy - she'd require one. ^_^
    It was a slow night. Cass needed to stretch.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

It took 7 years but it's happen. TMNT Arcade: Wrath of the Mutants is being ported to consoles and PC.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I...Gotta agree.

I haven't seen the video, but I guessing it's was two male lions fighting over for dominance either over territory or who gets to be the leader of the pride,
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

i swear, people who comment on nature vids are a special kind of dumb. they seem to have this idea that animals hunting, killing and eating other animals is wrong and that camera people who capture those moments should jump in and stop the animals from hunting/eating. hell, some of them even want to kill off hyneas, wild dogs and lions simply because they are "murderous bullies". smdh.
    Do these people know that by killing off carnivores, they're actually causing damage to the environment.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I haven't seen the video, but I guessing it's was two male lions fighting over for dominance either over territory or who gets to be the leader of the pride,
    If I recall, the younger lion was hanging out with lionesses until the older lion suddenly jumped and essentially snapped the young lion's spine in two, paralyzing him from the waist down essentially.

It's a rough watch that the film crew didn't expect to witness but it's a showcase that again animals have their own set of ways living lives even if it's frankly harsh.

But getting mad at the older lion and wishing harm to it in comments...that's frankly a bit too much, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Do these people know that by killing off carnivores, they're actually causing damage to the environment.
    i said that. they didn't care. they didn't want zebras to die from lions. then i told them about how homicidal zebra are. seriously, those things are bastards.

RIP virgil.

RIP virgil.
    Oh no. I just refreshed and this comes out.

I...I actually need to sit down.