Page 253 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 1532032432492502512522532542552562572633033537531253 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 36584

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    V looks real fun and different gameplay wise.

And he is adorably melodramatic. I like him.
    Seems to summon different versions of bosses from DMC1. Still wanna see more gameplay though to get a feel for how he plays.

Also I like the cool references like still random on the Shadow's spike amd everythong.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Damn, I feel like I vastly underestimate Hancock's popularity. Personally, I would've given her sport to Nami.
    She's been top ten for the last two popularity polls, though Nami's still ranked higher in the same polls.

But I agree, I probably would've picked Nami over Hancock. If only to be able to team her up with Rukia and Sakura (Sakura hasn't been confirmed but it would feel weird if she was left out, even more so than leaving out Nami.

BANNED

She's been top ten for the last two popularity polls, though Nami's still ranked higher in the same polls.

But I agree, I probably would've picked Nami over Hancock. If only to be able to team her up with Rukia and Sakura (Sakura hasn't been confirmed but it would feel weird if she was left out, even more so than leaving out Nami.
    To be honest I expect Hinata to make it in over Sakura.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Damn, I feel like I vastly underestimate Hancock's popularity. Personally, I would've given her sport to Nami.
    Might be bcause Hancock already had a moveset from the last game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Might be bcause Hancock already had a moveset from the last game.
    Eh from what I understand Jump Force plays quite differently to J-Stars and even characters who appear to have the same moves at first glance function differently to how they did in that game. Outside of the animations for some of her combos and potentially her model, there's not that much they can reuse.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    taking bets.

how long will it be before nintendo cleans out souja boy like chocolate super-lax?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    To be honest I expect Hinata to make it in over Sakura.
    The fan reactions if that were to happen would be... mixed.

Though honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Boruto ended up in the game before either of them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

BANNED

The fan reactions if that were to happen would be... mixed.

Though honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Boruto ended up in the game before either of them.
    I think Boruto will be in the DLC.

Anyway my prediction for whats left of the base roster is, four more Naruto characters, four JoJo characters, Deku and possibly Tsuna, Medaka and Gin.

Extraordinary Member

I would think MHA should get more than Just Deku. Bakugo at a minimum should be there too.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Frankly, I want another Shonen Jump game that's a smash clone. I think it'd be easier to make interesting characters than a straight up 3D fighter

- C.S. Lewis

Okay so Doyle and Speck are still alive. Depending on how canon Yuenchi is then Yanagi is still alive too. WTF lol.