Page 259 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 1592092492552562572582592602612622632693093597591259 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 37004

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    new one piece out.

well well well. if it isn't our favor swamp man, caribou. back and in jail with luffy and kidd.

kidd reveals that he lost his arm going up against shanks.

and we learn what kind of woman the famous courtisan komurasaki is.

also............momo has a sister?
    So basically Kidd stood up to nearly every Emperor and got bodied each time lol. He's still cool, though, he did manage to survive them all after all. Kinda crazy how we finally get a sorta rival character after all this time.

Komurasaki seems like an asshole, but that flashback was interesting I wonder of it has any deeper meaning. I still wouldn't put it past her being Momonosuke's sister.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    So basically Kidd stood up to nearly every Emperor and got bodied each time lol. He's still cool, though, he did manage to survive them all after all. Kinda crazy how we finally get a sorta rival character after all this time.

Komurasaki seems like an asshole, but that flashback was interesting I wonder of it has any deeper meaning. I still wouldn't put it past her being Momonosuke's sister.
    it's interesting to note that moriah went up against kaido once and not only did it get his crew killed but it changed his overall outlook on life as a pirate and the quest to be pirate king.

kidd goes up again 3 of them, losing his arm and gets lock up and he still wants a piece of them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Maybe because Kidd didn't spend most of their lives horribly tormenting Luffy, including telling him to kill himself, all because Luffy was born with their universe's equivalent to a disability? And Luffy doesn't behave like an abused spouse in regards to Kidd, making excuses for Bakugou's horrible actions like claiming "he doesn't really mean them" and seems incapable of breaking away from Bakugou?

But I'm just guessing.
    also, luffy and kidd don't really have a reason to hate each other. they feud, of course, but nothing really personal has happened between them.

i've never heard of itsanimegirl and now i believe she has no clue about dragonball.

her vid on "the super saiyan curse" is proof of that.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

i've never heard of itsanimegirl and now i believe she has no clue about dragonball.

her vid on "the super saiyan curse" is proof of that.
    Oh god, I'm sorry.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Oh god, I'm sorry.
    i lost 18 minutes of my life with that vid. i'm never getting them back. i have honestly never seen a vid where someone talks so much to say so damn little.

i lost 18 minutes of my life with that vid. i'm never getting them back. i have honestly never seen a vid where someone talks so much to say so damn little.
    Just be grateful you never watched her DBS episode "analysis" vids. You would think she was discussing someone's DB fanfic than the episode she was suppose to be talking about.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Just be grateful you never watched her DBS episode "analysis" vids. You would think she was discussing someone's DB fanfic than the episode she was suppose to be talking about.
    oh lord. thanks for warning me.

after this, i will never badmouth masakox ever again. not that i did to begin with.

i would ask how someone with her lack of knowledge of DB has fans but then i remember her avatar pic.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Kidd and Luffy seem to be on track for a more old fashioned rivalry than actual antagonism, helps that they met each other already basically as equals both power and reputation wise

Reading Amusement Park and I wouldn’t mind if Taizan made an actual appearance in the Baki manga. That scene with the tree was pretty cool.

Extraordinary Member

Anyone who sees Spiderverse, absolutely wait for the end credits scene. Not only is it hilarious,

spoilers:
    Stan Lee finally gets to play JJJ
    end of spoilers

>The Last Jedi
    >Financially disappointing

Wow, whoever wrote that is a complete moron. You could argue all day Long about TLJ's quality*, but the flick made over a billion dollars. That's not a disappointment no matter how you cut it

* For the record, I think TLJ is the best Star Wars film. If you wanna know why, PM me. Don't want to clutter the thread

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Kidd and Luffy seem to be on track for a more old fashioned rivalry than actual antagonism, helps that they met each other already basically as equals both power and reputation wise
    While I'd argue that Luffy is somewhat better off reputation-wise, what with pulling off a successful heist against Big Mom and having a considerably bigger bounty than Kidd, I do think that you've hit the mark there.

They're equals and it's shown in how they're squabbling with one another. I totally believe that after a round of calling one another asshole, they'll sit down and have an eating contest.

For people who may care, the Star Wars comics just revealed that Anakin did in fact have a biological father yet is still technically a virgin birth. Turns outspoilers:
    Papatine is his father and that he used the knowledge of Darth Plaguesis the Wise to create life through the Force to manipulate the Midi-Chlorians in Shmi's womb to create Anakin.
    end of spoilers