Page 260 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 1602102502562572582592602612622632642703103607601260 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 37003
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    For people who may care, the Star Wars comics just revealed that Anakin did in fact have a biological father yet is still technically a virgin birth. Turns outspoilers:
    Papatine is his father and that he used the knowledge of Darth Plaguesis the Wise to create life through the Force to manipulate the Midi-Chlorians in Shmi's womb to create Anakin.
    end of spoilers
    Huh, that is almost exactly what I always figured after seeing episode 3. Main difference being that I thought [/spoil]Darth Plaguesis was the father and that Palpatine killed him before he could pick up Anakin.[/spoil]

And since we're speaking about Palpatine.

This fight is so damn cool!
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-21-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

For people who may care, the Star Wars comics just revealed that Anakin did in fact have a biological father yet is still technically a virgin birth. Turns outspoilers:
    Papatine is his father and that he used the knowledge of Darth Plaguesis the Wise to create life through the Force to manipulate the Midi-Chlorians in Shmi's womb to create Anakin.
    end of spoilers
    Huh, so they did indeed use parts of the discarded script as mentioned in the making of Revenge of the Sith book.

...Yeah, that's fine. At least they didn't take the "Dooku hired Sand People to kill Anakin’s mother" route.

Playing FFXIII again, felt nostalgic and thought I'd go through the entire series if I can.

Still in the prologue, but three things jump to me:

1) LR has ruined the controls for me. I keep hitting square to block when I get attacked and trying to dash in the overmap.
    2) The graphics still hold up.
    3) It's a huge whiplash to go back and see how sci-fi-ish the setting is, compared to what it would become.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well "out" is really going places "worst/crows" wouldn't go.

end of spoilers
    Soooooo Palaptine knew Jedi would come to Tatooine and happen across this young Anakin?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well "out" is really going places "worst/crows" wouldn't go.
    Yeah, once the 6th Generation leaders got out of Juvie and formed Kyoranki to fight Kilihito...Yeah, everything in this manga reveals crap I never expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Yeah, once the 6th Generation leaders got out of Juvie and formed Kyoranki to fight Kilihito...Yeah, everything in this manga reveals crap I never expected.
    like i don't even know who to side with. both side are pretty fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    like i don't even know who to side with. both side are pretty fucked up.
    Just be like Tatsuya Iguchi...Take no sides. Except unlike him, don't befriend anyone from both sides. They're affable to an extent....But noooooooo.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Naruto is the best part of Boruto

For this day of my self-imposed "post a Christmas-related video daily" challenge, I decided to go a little dark.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member