Page 263 of 2468 FirstFirst ... 1632132532592602612622632642652662672733133637631263 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 37014
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that's it. "out" has taken a uber dark turn.
    ....I thought the thing with Yoshiki was bad....

Astonishing Member

I'm not talking about games that barely anyone knew or played. i'm talking about the main stuff: mario, DKC, zelda, metriod.

also, consider that nintendo has been cracking down on roms and emu sites. plus, souja boy pretty much dared them to do something to him.
    They got a much less famous, less outright exploitative guy for like 12 million. Unless they decide that Souja theoretically--I have no idea what he's been up to-- having enough money to put up even a slight fight isn't worth it compared to lower hanging fruits....

Well, he's pretty much selling their backlog as his own, and marketing it. It's like daring them to do it.

Even if they didn't love suing people, I'd pretty much expect most groups to take umbrage that you're outright marketing a fancy emulator console.

..Then again, Playstation did it with PS classic, but I guess atleast they own the software....?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    They got a much less famous, less outright exploitative guy for like 12 million. Unless they decide that Souja theoretically--I have no idea what he's been up to-- having enough money to put up even a slight fight isn't worth it compared to lower hanging fruits....

Well, he's pretty much selling their backlog as his own, and marketing it. It's like daring them to do it.

Even if they didn't love suing people, I'd pretty much expect most groups to take umbrage that you're outright marketing a fancy emulator console.

..Then again, Playstation did it with PS classic, but I guess atleast they own the software....?
    I imagine it's a much different animal when you own the software and the rights and all that. Souja owns nothing and is trying to pass off Nintendo's property as his own. If they don't sue him into the stone age, I'll be shocked.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

in some tweets he deleted, souja boy said he's not scared of nintendo and that they "aint gonna do shit".
    ....God dammit. Now they have to cut him down. Souja, really?

I could have maybe somehow seen him managing to weasel his way out due to being famous if he did I mea culpa the right way, but pretty much telling them to eat a dick....

Well, I guess we all have our ways.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I imagine it's a much different animal when you own the software and the rights and all that. Souja owns nothing and is trying to pass off Nintendo's property as his own. If they don't sue him into the stone age, I'll be shocked.
    Oh, I agree. I just am shitting on PS Classic, because by all accounts it's a piece of garbage and you pay 100 bucks or whatever for a fancy emulator...Which I guess most of the 'classics' are, probably. I guess no wonder everyone is cracking down on them, it's time to work on those company approved ones lol.

I'm not saying I expected works of high art, but it was still pretty funny to see how easy it was to just be like "Hey, they didn't even try to hide the fact."

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    the prevailing theory is that nintendo is either getting a lawsuit together (those things take a bit of time) or they are waiting for him to make a profit on his consoles to really get him in the wallet. and according to SB, he sold 5 million units. not sure if it's true or not but the fact that he deleted those tweets should give you a hint on how much he knows he screwed up.

but then again, this is the same guy who put half of million bucks worth of diamonds on a RC car.

Astonishing Member

the prevailing theory is that nintendo is either getting a lawsuit together (those things take a bit of time) or they are waiting for him to make a profit on his consoles to really get him in the wallet. and according to SB, he sold 5 million units. not sure if it's true or not but the fact that he deleted those tweets should give you a hint on how much he knows he screwed up.

but then again, this is the same guy who put half of million bucks worth of diamonds on a RC car.
    Okay, to be fair, that last bit about the car sounds awesome. I'm not saying it's brilliant, but if I want to do something awesome, and I don't consider money to be a real issue...

Well, I still wouldn't do it, cause I'm not into RC's like that, but maybe he is?

If anything, I'm working on Silver Weights or something, and Pop Tarts with Gold Flakes.

....God dammit. Now they have to cut him down. Souja, really?

I could have maybe somehow seen him managing to weasel his way out due to being famous if he did I mea culpa the right way, but pretty much telling them to eat a dick....

Well, I guess we all have our ways.
    like before this, he said in a interview about how he honestly wanted to make his mark on gaming and thought every thing he did was legit. like he sounded like he kind of meant well but was either too stupid or not informed well enough about how bad this was for me.

after those tweets, that basically dared nintendo to come after him? he's just being a arrogant dick and reggie is gonna nail his ass to the wall.

Okay, to be fair, that last bit about the car sounds awesome. I'm not saying it's brilliant, but if I want to do something awesome, and I don't consider money to be a real issue...

Well, I still wouldn't do it, cause I'm not into RC's like that, but maybe he is?

If anything, I'm working on Silver Weights or something, and Pop Tarts with Gold Flakes.
    personally, i wouldn't waste the money on such a thing. (and that's coming from a guy who almost dropped 70 bucks on a constructicon set at walmart). especially since he was just a one hit wonder who's last major songs were "i'm anime" and "bitch i look like goku".

Astonishing Member

like before this, he said in a interview about how he honestly wanted to make his mark on gaming and thought every thing he did was legit. like he sounded like he kind of meant well but was either too stupid or not informed well enough about how bad this was for me.

after those tweets, that basically dared nintendo to come after him? he's just being a arrogant dick and reggie is gonna nail his ass to the wall.
    I assume he got defensive because everyone started shitting on him, and tweeting or whatever while emotionally compromised is a bad idea.

You gotta lock down the social media when shit gets real. HAVE YOUR SQUAD READY.

Why do you think I post so little these days? I have the Doom Of Gladaria hanging over my head, so I have a crack team of my best men making sure my ass isn't getting flayed.

Astonishing Member

I've been informed that perhaps my previous post was a bit hasty, and characterized Gladaria in an aggressive, and unfair manner, painting her as a violent shrew who intended to oppress me for the smallest slight.

I would like to apologize to my fellow Rumblers if any of you have taken offense, and to Gladaria herself. I understand that my joke was unfunny, and bordered on slander. I hope I am forgiven for my insolence, and that she is the bigger, more merciful, and more magnanimous person she always is, hallowed be her name.

Sincerely,

Miburo D. Hunter, The Nine Hundred and Twenty Ninth.

I assume he got defensive because everyone started shitting on him, and tweeting or whatever while emotionally compromised is a bad idea.

You gotta lock down the social media when shit gets real. HAVE YOUR SQUAD READY.

Why do you think I post so little these days? I have the Doom Of Gladaria hanging over my head, so I have a crack team of my best men making sure my ass isn't getting flayed.
    mostly because gaming youtubers reviewed his consoles and said they were junk and told him to stop what he was doing before he got sued into hell.

obviously, he didn't listen.

Dragon Ball Super marathon on tonight covering the Zen-O expo and the gathering of fighters for the Universal Tournament.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I'm not talking about games that barely anyone knew or played. i'm talking about the main stuff: mario, DKC, zelda, metriod.
    Then yeah, I'm betting they'll put forth the effort.

personally, i wouldn't waste the money on such a thing. (and that's coming from a guy who almost dropped 70 bucks on a constructicon set at walmart). especially since he was just a one hit wonder who's last major songs were "i'm anime" and "bitch i look like goku".
    Which is surprising as he looks absolutely NOTHING like Goku.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Then yeah, I'm betting they'll put forth the effort.

Which is surprising as he looks absolutely NOTHING like Goku.
    i've heard the song. it makes ZERO sense. he just repeats the line "bitch i look like goku" over and over again.