Page 264 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 1642142542602612622632642652662672682743143647641264 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 37003

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i've heard the song. it makes ZERO sense. he just repeats the line "bitch i look like goku" over and over again.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    that's exactly the face i made.

and "anime" was even worse. all he did was name random anime and kept saying "i'm anime".

that's exactly the face i made.

and "anime" was even worse. all he did was name random anime and kept saying "i'm anime".
    That guy is just awful. The only song he did that was okay was the one with Sammy.

I wonder if in Kengan season 2 the other organizations will get in on the action?

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Oh. Well if he's stealing their games, I'm sure they COULD sue him. But whether they will bother would be a question.

Probably depends on how old/valuable the games he was selling would be.
    the prevailing theory is that nintendo is either getting a lawsuit together (those things take a bit of time) or they are waiting for him to make a profit on his consoles to really get him in the wallet. and according to SB, he sold 5 million units. not sure if it's true or not but the fact that he deleted those tweets should give you a hint on how much he knows he screwed up.

but then again, this is the same guy who put half of million bucks worth of diamonds on a RC car.

it's um, a WEE bit more serious than a lawsuit, namely he's blatantly selling counterfit Nintendo products, which puts him in direct violation of the Trademark Counterfeiting Act, of which the first offense can be up to a decade in prison, and two decades for repeat offenders, and Nintendo is threatening to push criminal charges, not civil.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/12...-legal-action/
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-22-2018 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    it's um, a WEE bit more serious than a lawsuit, namely he's blatantly selling counterfit Nintendo products, which puts him in direct violation of the Trademark Counterfeiting Act, of which the first offense can be up to a decade in prison, and two decades for repeat offenders, and Nintendo is threatening to push criminal charges, not civil.

then he's fooked. completely.

New Kengan chapter is out. That was a cool fight. Not sure about that ending though lol.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post

But if all the people making it are in China, I've heard it's pretty hard to stop them. They'll just get the front man who was dumb enough to go out there and be ablative armor, but the bootleg emulators will still keep getting made.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    But if all the people making it are in China, I've heard it's pretty hard to stop them. They'll just get the front man who was dumb enough to go out there and be ablative armor, but the bootleg emulators will still keep getting made.
    doesn't matter, he's still the one selling and promoting them, therefore he's culpable, drug dealers don't make their own drugs but they still get arrested for distributing them

He's also dumb enough to publicly antagonize the multi billion dollar international corporation, giving their lawyers more ammunition to go after him in the process over a law that is very heavily enforced, this is the law that companies like Disney use to go after nurseries with unlicensed murals or whatever unless I miss my guess here, and unlike there he's making actual easy to prove profit off it here
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-23-2018 at 08:55 AM.

despite the more logical side of my brain, i finished the sequel to "zelda and sonic's day out".

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Doing my best to swear off games for a while. They are eating away at the time I should be working.

It's not easy. I keep wanting to reinstall one or more on my computer.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

despite the more logical side of my brain, i finished the sequel to "zelda and sonic's day out".
    ....You poor crazy fool.