Page 282 of 2468 FirstFirst ... 1822322722782792802812822832842852862923323827821282 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 37014
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i knew that shit was coming.

Extraordinary Member

How crazy is it that December 2018 gave us a Great DC movie, a Great Spider-Man Movie, and a great Transformers Movie

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    this is the vid that made me aware of her.

i need brain bleach now.
    well all of her theories are wrong. however I want to point out that the spikey hair form isn't Nu Broly's base from it's his Ikari form. it's a form that access the power of Ōzaru with out the transformation.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

in better news, this year, i'm going to try to start collecting the transformers combiners.

first on my list?

Okay, I played through SC6's Storyline and I was not aware that they went a Semi-MK route by retconning events after SC2.Though, I'm fine with this since the story did kinda fall on its ass from Soul Calibur 4 onwards.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

decided to host a smash tournament on my channel. i know some people either don't own a switch or smash ultimate. so i found a way around that. anyone who wants in will pick on character from the roster to represent them. once a character is picked, no one else can pick them, unless it's a alt version of them.

haven't decided the rules yet or the format.

so who wants in?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

decided to host a smash tournament on my channel. i know some people either don't own a switch or smash ultimate. so i found a way around that. anyone who wants in will pick on character from the roster to represent them. once a character is picked, no one else can pick them, unless it's a alt version of them.

haven't decided the rules yet or the format.

so who wants in?
    I would find it amusing to try, but I'm not sure my internet connection is up to it. It was a little flaky during the. Family vs. Friends Splatfest. :P

Can you even do tournaments online?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I would find it amusing to try, but I'm not sure my internet connection is up to it. It was a little flaky during the. Family vs. Friends Splatfest. :P

Can you even do tournaments online?
    nope. i took this into account. it will a CPU tournament with people just picking who they want to represent them, not actually playing. so all you have to do is pick a character and i'll stream the tournament on my youtube channel.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

nope. i took this into account. it will a CPU tournament with people just picking who they want to represent them, not actually playing. so all you have to do is pick a character and i'll stream the tournament on my youtube channel.
    Oh sure. Then the MunchKING shall claim his Incinaroar, ElGatoFuego could beat everyone else in the tournament!!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Oh sure. Then the MunchKING shall claim his Incinaroar, ElGatoFuego could beat everyone else in the tournament!!
    that makes five.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    It sincerely boggles me just how out of touch this girl is with the very series she built her reputation upon.
    I don't even get Dragonball half the time, (though this is improving); and I knew this was some garbage.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I don't even get Dragonball half the time, (though this is improving); and I knew this was some garbage.
    She also, without provocation or factual basis, claimed that she makes far more money than TFS ever could on her Discord chat.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    She also, without provocation or factual basis, claimed that she makes far more money than TFS ever could on her Discord chat.

len, you want in on my smash bros annihilation tournament? you don't have to play. all you have to do is pick a character and let the CPU fight for you.

len, you want in on my smash bros annihilation tournament? you don't have to play. all you have to do is pick a character and let the CPU fight for you.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.