Page 297 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 1972472872932942952962972982993003013073473977971297 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 36871
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I might go with Pikachu for that one

I actually have an idea for a tournament, if you're interested in hearing it
    do share.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    do share.
    I was thinking we could do a CBR vs. Spacebattles Tournament. Half a roster's worth of peeps from Spacebattles, You recruit from here, and I link the livestream over there when it happens. The whole thing would be in good fun, of course

(Still a CPU tournament, obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I was thinking we could do a CBR vs. Spacebattles Tournament. Half a roster's worth of peeps from Spacebattles, You recruit from here, and I link the livestream over there when it happens. The whole thing would be in good fun, of course

(Still a CPU tournament, obviously)
    interesting. table it for now.

Extraordinary Member

interesting. table it for now.
    Okay. Lemme know if you decide to go with it

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Oh well, stopped at round two.
    man, I taught Ridley and Mario a thing or two about Pokemon fights, but for Cloud? It was just another monster hunt.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

i'll announce the next tournament tomorrow.

i'll announce the next tournament tomorrow.
    Is it gonna be a CPU tournament, where you don't need the game or a switch to participate? Because if so, then I might try joining in (hopefully I'll get my girl Bayonetta, or at least the dark horse Isabelle).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Is it gonna be a CPU tournament, where you don't need the game or a switch to participate? Because if so, then I might try joining in (hopefully I'll get my girl Bayonetta, or at least the dark horse Isabelle).
    very same. i won't take any entries until my vids drops. so pick early, pick well.

Step right up, folks, and place your bets.

Was it Food Poisoning or Norovirus that hit me halfway through watching a show at the London Palladium last night, causing me to miss about a 1/3rd of the show, occupy their toilets until long after the theatre closed, fluctuating between diarrhoea and vomiting that also kept me up all night?

You decide!

(Mainly cos I got no energy left to do so myself!)

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

Was it Food Poisoning or Norovirus that hit me halfway through watching a show at the London Palladium last night, causing me to miss about a 1/3rd of the show, occupy their toilets until long after the theatre closed, fluctuating between diarrhoea and vomiting that also kept me up all night?

You decide!

Ouch. That sucks, Beads. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Sorry to hear of your illness Beadle.

In other sad news, the author of Gosu has been diagnosed with lymphoma so all his series on hold until he's treated. Sad times all around.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 01-13-2019 at 10:09 AM.

You decide!

You should get checked out by a doctor ASAP. Take care of yourself.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

You decide!

Sounds like Norovirus, or at least how I remember it(though I remember it was less fluctuating and more simultaneous), if it lasts another day and your ribs are hurting from all the vomiting then it's probably Noro

I’ve actually come to the opposite conclusion. It came on without any prior warning, two hours after I’d eaten in a restaurant. From what I’ve read, with stomach viruses you start to feel a bit unwell for a while first. I had none of that. It was finefinefinefinefinefineINEEDTOTHROWUPRIGHTNOW!!!!

Ugh. Horrible.

I remember I went from feeling fine, to feeling slightly unwell with stomach cramps to being a two way volcano in the space of a few hours, though if you just had the one bout and were generally fine afterwards it was probably just a case of your body violently purging something(food poisoning), norovirus lasts a day or three or so before burning out, some people have to go to the hospital for dehydration, took me about two days before I could ingest anything other than water without losing it immediately, also extremely contagious, if you were around people and had it some of them will almost certainly also have it in short order
    Last edited by Hiromi; 01-13-2019 at 12:59 PM.