Page 3 of 1201 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 18012
  1. #31
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    19,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Good idea. I was dreading the thought of have to format all those hyperlinks in a word document.
    Just give it a few minutes after the thread is up. I'm going to set several placeholders at the top for PC/NPC/Information links so it'll be easier for everyone to find.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  2. #32
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    19,731

    Default

    All good to go for posting.

    I'm going to start throwing up Ishtar's stuff, everyone do so as ya please and I'll slowly but surely remake the tables.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  3. #33
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,107

    Default

    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  4. #34
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    All good to go for posting.

    I'm going to start throwing up Ishtar's stuff, everyone do so as ya please and I'll slowly but surely remake the tables.
    Ah thanks, squid-man. My word processor wasn't working and I thought I'd have to copy everything to notepad for a minute.

  5. #35
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,956

    Default

    it always amazes me how fast pro smash player can move. i mean, looking at this top 8 hurts my hands when i try thinking about doing some of the crap they are doing.

  6. #36
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,956

    Default

    wow. leffen has dethorn the gods.

    congrats, dude.

  7. #37
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it always amazes me how fast pro smash player can move. i mean, looking at this top 8 hurts my hands when i try thinking about doing some of the crap they are doing.
    Pretty sure any character I'd play would look like it's moving in slow motion in comparison lol

  8. #38
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Pretty sure any character I'd play would look like it's moving in slow motion in comparison lol
    not just the speed but it's the positioning and strategy. how can anyone say this is just a party game?

  9. #39
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    ASTAROTH and Seong-Mina SC6 trailer!

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    not just the speed but it's the positioning and strategy. how can anyone say this is just a party game?
    Some people see Nintendo and just start getting foolish.

  10. #40
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,956

    Default

    time for tekken top 8.

    i'm not even that big a fan of tekken and i'm hype for this.

  11. #41
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    time for tekken top 8.

    i'm not even that big a fan of tekken and i'm hype for this.
    Last night Lil Majin pulled off some insane comebacks. Hope he does well here.

  12. #42
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,128

    Default

    I see you've returned double-post...

  13. #43
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Last night Lil Majin pulled off some insane comebacks. Hope he does well here.
    dude caught my eye at CEO this year. that and i'm such a fan of king.

  14. #44
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    The real victor here is Tien roasting Vegeta at the start.

  15. #45
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,956

    Default

    Yoooooooo!

    Let's go, majin!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •