Page 301 of 2453 FirstFirst ... 2012512912972982993003013023033043053113514018011301 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 36785
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Bayonetta if possible.

If she's not, then I gotta go with the dark horse secretary, Isabelle!
    bayo got snapped up. but the pretty dog girl is yours.

huh. the dog picks a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    bayo got snapped up. but the pretty dog girl is yours.

huh. the dog picks a dog.
    Because I doubt Lucario is open... Though he's a dog too (or at least in the canidae family, being a blue bipedal jackal).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I'd like to be either Toon Link or Lucario.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'd like to be either Toon Link or Lucario.
    both are still up for grabs.

Wait, Lucario is open?! Is it possible to... to...

Dammit, I can't abandon my adorable secretary. And I've never even played an Animal Crossing game!
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Wait, Lucario is open?! Is it possible to... to...

Dammit, I can't abandon my adorable secretary. And I've never even played an Animal Crossing game!
    its ok, man. nothing can resist that level of cuteness.

Into the Spider-Verse was amazing!

- C.S. Lewis

Toon Link, it is.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Toon Link, it is.
    he's yours/

i have never been so saddened and so furious than i am now.

to remind everyone, after my book got published, i made a vid promoting it. then youtube gave me a strike on my channel for it, which they upheld for bullshit reasons.

so today i just learned of a channel called peluchin entertainment. why is it famous? because the guy who owns it, some 16 year old kid form chile uploaded a vid of himself............beating his kitten to death. and this was after he uploaded another vid of him shoved this poor kitten face in a bowl of food, laughing while he does this. then later on, when he got two more kittens, a vid leaked of him throwing one of them into a toliet bowl full of crap. thankfully, someone rescued the kittens and the police are looking into it. but youtube has done nothing to punish him. his channel is still up and none of his vids have been demonitized. so he's still making money off his psychopathic behavior.

i want to vomit.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

i have never been so saddened and so furious than i am now.

to remind everyone, after my book got published, i made a vid promoting it. then youtube gave me a strike on my channel for it, which they upheld for bullshit reasons.

so today i just learned of a channel called peluchin entertainment. why is it famous? because the guy who owns it, some 16 year old kid form chile uploaded a vid of himself............beating his kitten to death. and this was after he uploaded another vid of him shoved this poor kitten face in a bowl of food, laughing while he does this. then later on, when he got two more kittens, a vid leaked of him throwing one of them into a toliet bowl full of crap. thankfully, someone rescued the kittens and the police are looking into it. but youtube has done nothing to punish him. his channel is still up and none of his vids have been demonitized. so he's still making money off his psychopathic behavior.

i want to vomit.
    I heard about this but couldn't find any details. Seriously glad I managed to miss those videos. Youtube is seriously fucking stupid and backwards.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I heard about this but couldn't find any details. Seriously glad I managed to miss those videos. Youtube is seriously fucking stupid and backwards.
    oh the vids are around youtube. some have been up for weeks. they get reported but youtube does nothing. probably has something to do with the 30k subs this..........waste of life has.

it will take place next sunday.
    I wanna play too! Is Samus available? If not, what about Ridley? (me, a Metroid fan? You don't say...)

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    I wanna play too! Is Samus available? If not, what about Ridley? (me, a Metroid fan? You don't say...)
    both are free.