Page 303 of 2430 FirstFirst ... 2032532932993003013023033043053063073133534038031303 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 36448

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Watching the 3rd Godzilla CGI Anime Movie on Netflix now.

Okay, the start up was dragging, but Ghidorah's entrance into the movie might have just saved it.
    May I DM you, I need to talk to you about something

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    May I DM you, I need to talk to you about something
    Do you mean PM? If so, go ahead.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Fans of horror and Friday the 13th need to watch this.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Do you mean PM? If so, go ahead.
    Sorry, so used to twitter.

I sent it

International:

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

Fans of horror and Friday the 13th need to watch this.
    I checked this out a couple of months ago and came to the conclusion that this guy should go to Hollywood.This is how you create a modern Friday the 13th movie. Best of all, the protagonist isn't a vapid idiot, but a perceptive survivalist that can contend with Jason with wit and strategy.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

It's an important day in British politics and I have been watching coverage of Westminster for some 3.5 hours now.

Voting starts now. I'm nipping out to get a cider and something pleasant to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It's an important day in British politics and I have been watching coverage of Westminster for some 3.5 hours now.

Voting starts now. I'm nipping out to get a cider and something pleasant to eat.
    Was it the Withdrawal Bill vote, or something else ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    In brief so as not to be seen as being political in the Downtown, yes. It was the long awaited meaningful vote on Theresa May's proposed withdrawl agreement for the Brexit deal. It was defeat by 230 votes which is one of the largest government defeats in UK history.

A no confidence motion in the current government has been tabled and will be voted on tomorrow. Further into the winds of chaos we go! Hahahaha *Drinks more cider*

My view is that May will survive because the current Tory government, while they are immensely dissatisfied with the current government, they are vehemently opposed to the Labour alternative, specifically the current Labour leaderr Jeremy Corbyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    In brief so as not to be seen as being political in the Downtown, yes. It was the long awaited meaningful vote on Theresa May's proposed withdrawl agreement for the Brexit deal. It was defeat by 230 votes which is one of the largest government defeats in UK history.

A no confidence motion in the current government has been tabled and will be voted on tomorrow. Further into the winds of chaos we go! Hahahaha *Drinks more cider*

My view is that May will survive because the current Tory government, while they are immensely dissatisfied with the current government, they are vehemently opposed to the Labour alternative, specifically the current Labour leaderr Jeremy Corbyn.
    Gotta give Theresa credit, she's survived blow after blow; and still keeps coming. Like some kind of horrible fusion between a Terminator, and Rocky Balboa.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It was that.

And it’s been defeated. And Jeremy Corbyn has now called for a vote of no confidence in Theresa May, which she’s agreed to debate tomorrow.

Basically, a decent chunk of the British public were so apathetic about the original referendum in the first place that they couldn’t be arsed to vote at all, meaning Leave won for a variety of unsavoury reasons. Since then, everyone in UK politics’ basest instincts and worst bouts of egotism have taken over.

Conservative in-fighting and rebellion, symbolised by the arch-brexiteers like Boris Johnson (the ludicrous self-publicist), David Davis (and his desperate attempts to feel important) and the Rt Hon Member for the 18th Century, Jacob Rees-Mogg.

The DUP and their ludicrous paranoia about the Irish border (to accompany all of their other hideous distortions of reality).

And Corbyn’s obsession with megalomania meaning he’s constantly referred only to the requirement to hold a new general election so that he could become prime minister, while simultaneously avoiding adding anything useful to the debate in terms of positive proposals.

Which all brings us to here.

We almost certainly won’t get another deal offered by the EU. Maybe, MAYBE another concession on the backstop. But probably nothing.

So what now? Bluff it out until it’s unavoidable to re-run the referendum? Plough blindly onwards over the precipice with a no-deal Brexit? We’re playing chicken with oblivion and whiling away the hours by trying to prove who metaphorically has the biggest dick.

It’s pathetic, shameful and sad.

[/rant]

No more politics.

Sounds like y'all have a Trump too, but it's fragmented into several "Avatars of Trump".

Arx Inosaan

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Dragonquest 11 is way better than it has any right being, don't think there's any series out there that's managed to retain as much soul as it has over this many installments