Page 318 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 2182683083143153163173183193203213223283684188181318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 36574
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Man, Gunbuster is some hype ****.

Gunbuster WAS a little insane.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

My Anima game, right.

Post possibly coming tonight - if I hear from Siriel and/or Beadle that they need another day, I will put it off until Wednesday night. I managed to answer two PM's via phone, so there's that.

Also, funny rolls everyone who has rolled.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Steven Universe was fire tonight
    Having now watched it, can confirm.

What a good goddamn finale.

I'll have to keep an eye out for it in reruns.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, gonna be watching the Broly movie with my dad soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    My Anima game, right.

Post possibly coming tonight - if I hear from Siriel and/or Beadle that they need another day, I will put it off until Wednesday night. I managed to answer two PM's via phone, so there's that.

Also, funny rolls everyone who has rolled.
    50% of your obstacles have now been removed.

Finale? What about the movie? And I can't confirm the validity of it, but I've seen elsewhere there's gonna be a season six. Also saw they just brought Adam Muto onto the crew. Be kind of a dick move to do that as the show's ending.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

So the new season of Young Justice gave me a Vandal Savage episode where he saves the world from Starro. Something I never knew I wanted.

Also, this is apparently the second time he saves the Earth from Starro.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

: Returns, only to be crushed by a **** ton of college work.: Haxor!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Finale? What about the movie? And I can't confirm the validity of it, but I've seen elsewhere there's gonna be a season six. Also saw they just brought Adam Muto onto the crew. Be kind of a dick move to do that as the show's ending.
    Season Finale

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Season Finale
    Ah, thought he meant Series Finale. Which I can easily understand, since this really felt like a series finale.

I wonder if Season 6 will have the Gems acknowledge that fusions involving Garnet and another Gem can apparently see beyond the fourth wall (except maybe Sugilite. And only maybe because she appeared only once in a speaking role due to Nicki Minaj being too expensive/busy to come back for another episode).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I really can’t wait until the next Mortal Kombat. The new one looks so damn awesome. I’m rather surprised that there hasn’t been a sequel to Shaolin Monk. That was one of my favorite games on ps2.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I really can’t wait until the next Mortal Kombat. The new one looks so damn awesome. I’m rather surprised that there hasn’t been a sequel to Shaolin Monk. That was one of my favorite games on ps2.
    Shaolin Monks was deemed non-canon by Word of God since the original MK games.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Shaolin Monks was deemed non-canon by Word of God since the original MK games.
    Does that mean that there can’t be a follow up to it or something similar? Fans didn’t seem to mind. I know I didn’t. I remember Fire and Ice was in development at one point. That would’ve been sweet.
    Last edited by FistofIron; 01-22-2019 at 11:14 PM.