Page 326 of 2468 FirstFirst ... 2262763163223233243253263273283293303363764268261326 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 37014
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I'm typing this up on my tablet because I don't trust my laptop to stay on long enough to get anything done. It's gone off by itself 6 to 7 times already this morning alone. It's been broken for a long time now, but I have been putting up with it and making due anyways, but it has gotten a lot worse all of a sudden and I have no choice but to get a replacement in the very near future. But there are certain things I want from a laptop, namely that I mostly hook it up to my TV and watch anime, so I want to make sure that the screen sizes match up perfectly, with what's on the laptop showing up corner to corner to the TV. Does anyone know anything about laptops or where I can ask? Thanks.

Other than that I'm doing alright. How is everyone?
    been pretty good. i've been doing a smash tournament for the past few weeks. most of the peeps here have been in it. twister and JC are both champions of it. feel free to join in if you want. no switch or game needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Red letter media recently did a REview of Return of the Living Dead and it got me thinking, are RotLD zombies basically the peak of zombies without getting into things like Marvels zombies? You basically have fast, smart, and near impossible to kill Zombs, and the weapons that hit hard enough to actually kill them just vaporize them, which causes the acid rain that makes more of them, seem like an actual extinction event without the massive offscreen handwaiving most other zombies take to be it
    That’s the case with the first two movies or so. Latter on with really bad sequels they became weaker than classic Living dead zombies ( slow moving and anything can kill them, does not have to be a head shot.)

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    been pretty good. i've been doing a smash tournament for the past few weeks. most of the peeps here have been in it. twister and JC are both champions of it. feel free to join in if you want. no switch or game needed.
    How do you join a game tournament without the game?

Extraordinary Member

How do you join a game tournament without the game?
    Pick a character, the computer plays the character.

It's CPU tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

It's CPU tournament.
    Link. I always played as Link back when I played Smash Bros on the GameCube.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

No Cloud, No Cloud, No Cloud...

Come on ElGatoFuego!!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

So, new chapter of Out-

*reads chapter*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god noooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Well, that's it. This manga has...I have no words. Seriously, screw Jou.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

I love the internet some days

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Link. I always played as Link back when I played Smash Bros on the GameCube.
    noted. he is yours.

Extraordinary Member

Just finished the first TPB volume of Nick Spencer's Amazing Spider-man run.

It's really good. Just solid character work that sets the tone of the run, great dialogue that had me laughing several times per issue and an interesting take on the whole super hero gets split into two seperate beings bit.

Oh, and Peter and MJ get back together. Which is you know... THE MAIN THING I'VE WANTED FROM A 616 SPIDER-MAN COMIC SINCE OMD WAS PUBLISHED! ...so that's good.

And what is up with the weird dude that might be the devil making deals with a bunch of villains and being super creepy?

Extraordinary Member

In Rooster Teeth News: gen:Lock is good. And while it doesn't have the best Finale, RWBY Volume 6 is easily the best season of the show

noted. he is yours.
    Can I assume that I'll be keeping Bowser? XD

Just finished the first TPB volume of Nick Spencer's Amazing Spider-man run.

It's really good. Just solid character work that sets the tone of the run, great dialogue that had me laughing several times per issue and an interesting take on the whole super hero gets split into two seperate beings bit.

Oh, and Peter and MJ get back together. Which is you know... THE MAIN THING I'VE WANTED FROM A 616 SPIDER-MAN COMIC SINCE OMD WAS PUBLISHED! ...so that's good.

And what is up with the weird dude that might be the devil making deals with a bunch of villains and being super creepy?
    Yep, Spidey's back to proper form after a decade of Slott's schluck. I hope Stan The Man is pleased up there.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

It's CPU tournament.
    Ah what the heck, if Ryu is available I'll go with him again.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator