Page 332 of 2469 FirstFirst ... 2322823223283293303313323333343353363423824328321332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 37028
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

WWE is just bleeding talent. now dean-o and hideo want out.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    WWE is just bleeding talent. now dean-o and hideo want out.
    Not just ‘want’ out - Dean’s 100% gone come the end of April. WWE have even put out a statement confirming this (which is kinda unprecedented from memory).

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Not just ‘want’ out - Dean’s 100% gone come the end of April. WWE have even put out a statement confirming this (which is kinda unprecedented from memory).
    that's kinda what i meant.

but this is a big lost for the company. it's rare for someone as decorated as dean to want to leave. can't remember the last time a grand slam champ left the company. jericho is the closest who comes to mind but his situation is way different compared to dean's.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Beadle, I feel like I want to drink neat gin in a dark room.

Alas, a can of cheap cider in a normally light one will do.

Our politics are argh.
    Neat gin? You are trying to punish yourself?

I mean, my buddy gave me some gin once that was pretty decent. But that was a gross outlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I have become a Philosophy Major, solely so that before I fight Sharp our banter is suitably on point. I mean, I'm already great, but the best stay getting better.

... admittedly, it's possible the conversation is so satisfying that battle is not needed, but....Unlikely.
    I wouldn't mind a good conversation, of course. Possibly with drinks. Especially if your strategy is to wait ten more years for me to get that much older. ^_^

I actually consider US politics to be less of a cluster fuck. Not /better/ mind you, but even if you don't like it you can sorta follow the logic, even if it's shitty and poor. I read up on today's events with you all, and I'm like "...Nani?"
    I have to agree with this (even down to the 'nani'; the nihongo studies are proceeding apace). American stuff is 'wth?' enough, but getting into the Brexit 'Damn the torpedoes!' situation is mind-boggling.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Beadle, I feel like I want to drink neat gin in a dark room.

Alas, a can of cheap cider in a normally light one will do.

Our politics are argh.
    I missed this.

But yes.

Our politicians would rather drive off a no-deal Brexit cliff than tolerate a backstop that will never be enforced.

They’re just..... fuck. FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Which is why WhatCulture are implying it might be a work. The last time I remember them (WWE) making a big deal about a person leaving when their contract rans out was CM Punk, and we know how the Summer of Punk thing went.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Neat gin? You are trying to punish yourself?

I mean, my buddy gave me some gin once that was pretty decent. But that was a gross outlier.

I wouldn't mind a good conversation, of course. Possibly with drinks. Especially if your strategy is to wait ten more years for me to get that much older. ^_^

I have to agree with this (even down to the 'nani'; the nihongo studies are proceeding apace). American stuff is 'wth?' enough, but getting into the Brexit 'Damn the torpedoes!' situation is mind-boggling.
    Okay I'll bite - the heck is "nani" and "nihongo"?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Okay I'll bite - the heck is "nani" and "nihongo"?
    It's Japanese. "Nani?" is effectively 'What?' and 'Nihongo' is 'Japanese language'. Been fiddling around with learning it myself for about six to eight months, especially since my wife decided a few months back that we would head to Japan for my 50th (under two years away now). Third time there, I would just keep going back for vacations myself. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

It's Japanese. "Nani?" is effectively 'What?' and 'Nihongo' is 'Japanese language'. Been fiddling around with learning it myself for about six to eight months, especially since my wife decided a few months back that we would head to Japan for my 50th (under two years away now). Third time there, I would just keep going back for vacations myself. ^_^
    Neat. I'd like to learn Japanese one day just cause anime. Oh and Godzilla movies.

If you have a smartphone, Duolingo and Lingodeer (the second one is superior, in my opinion, but I use both together) for 15 minutes a day really makes a difference. I do more than that now, but that's where I started out.
    Why are we here?

If you have a smartphone, Duolingo and Lingodeer (the second one is superior, in my opinion, but I use both together) for 15 minutes a day really makes a difference. I do more than that now, but that's where I started out.
    Thanks, but I don't really use my phone all that much. Prefer computers and tablets really.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Thanks, but I don't really use my phone all that much. Prefer computers and tablets really.
    Tablets have the apps too, buddy. Or should. If it can play on a phone, it should work via tablet.

And basically any stuff I can find on a phone, I can likely find on a tablet or computer. Only better.

Worth looking into.
    Why are we here?

Tablets have the apps too, buddy. Or should. If it can play on a phone, it should work via tablet.
    Huh, I need to look into apps then, thanks.
    And basically any stuff I can find on a phone, I can likely find on a tablet or computer. Only better.

Worth looking into.
    Thanks.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.