Page 333 of 2464 FirstFirst ... 2332833233293303313323333343353363373433834338331333 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 36952
    Extraordinary Member

Sejic has a whole series of Lara diana fanart

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

New Dr. Strange Series: It's not horrid. Vaguely interesting, decent art, some call-backs to the old school stuff. Sadly, it's yet ANOTHER 'Stephen has lost his magic and cool, regains it' situation. It's becoming ridiculous, that writers think that they need to do this in order to A - make it interesting; B - put their own 'stamp' on Strange's magic.

Then we get to the latest comic, wherein Strange faces Dormammu and straight-up tells him to his face 'Yeah, I've gotten better, so don't try anything or I'll kick your rear' (no, seriously, he doesn't just say 'I'm better than before', he actually says 'You're no match for me any more', as if at one point they were peers or something along those lines). Really? Not only has this outstandingly not been demonstrated in this series, but I feel the writers are sorely forgetting what Dormammu IS.

Then they show us the Faltine race and wow, they look exactly like Furnace Face with some small, cosmetic differences.

No facepalm pic in the world can convey my lack of being impressed. I'm stuck with this one.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 01-31-2019 at 10:42 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Yaroshien has finally decided to continue the Fate/Cero abridged series.

Yes, I need more Lancelot and sassy Saber.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Mr Chou is off to Albany. College activist club, going to get to voice concerns of the state of New York.

: Grins with delight, like a shark.:

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

look what came in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    New Dr. Strange Series: It's not horrid. Vaguely interesting, decent art, some call-backs to the old school stuff. Sadly, it's yet ANOTHER 'Stephen has lost his magic and cool, regains it' situation. It's becoming ridiculous, that writers think that they need to do this in order to A - make it interesting; B - put their own 'stamp' on Strange's magic.

Then we get to the latest comic, wherein Strange faces Dormammu and straight-up tells him to his face 'Yeah, I've gotten better, so don't try anything or I'll kick your rear' (no, seriously, he doesn't just say 'I'm better than before', he actually says 'You're no match for me any more', as if at one point they were peers or something along those lines). Really? Not only has this outstandingly not been demonstrated in this series, but I feel the writers are sorely forgetting what Dormammu IS.

Then they show us the Faltine race and wow, they look exactly like Furnace Face with some small, cosmetic differences.

No facepalm pic in the world can convey my lack of being impressed. I'm stuck with this one.
    Sharp you have returned to comic reading!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

look what came in the mail.
    Yeah, awesome!

...Meanwhile, I got a test to study for next week.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

left the room for some tacos. i came back to this.

I just recently found out this happen in a Scooby Doo movie.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Mr Chou College story:

: Waiting for bus, friends talking, female of group, talking about the infinity gauntlet and complaining about bus space.:

Girl: I would just snap my fingers, dusting everyone but the driver, room for myself.

Mr Chou: I would just portal hone with the space Gem... : Cue awkward looks as yeah, one chooses murder, mr Chou does common sense with infinite power.:

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Mr Chou College story:

: Waiting for bus, friends talking, female of group, talking about the infinity gauntlet and complaining about bus space.:

Girl: I would just snap my fingers, dusting everyone but the driver, room for myself.

Mr Chou: I would just portal hone with the space Gem... : Cue awkward looks as yeah, one chooses murder, mr Chou does common sense with infinite power.:
    Pizza. Unlimited Pizza!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator