Page 334 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 2342843243303313323333343353363373383443844348341334 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 36994
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

sucks that "god of high school" isn't getting discussed much here. shame because this arc is one of my favorites.

and the world council just fucked over mubong park big time.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

new one piece out.

sanji puts on his raid suit and goddamn, it is awesome. plus, he achieves his secondary dream.

robin has run afoul of a group of nasty looking peeps.

and chopper makes a insane discovery along the shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    ...no sir, we can't be having this!

My Hero Academia

BOOORIIING. This chapter, and this whole arc. Glad it seems like it's finally over. At the end, I couldn't even bring myself to care if Deku wins or not.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    new one piece out.

sanji puts on his raid suit and goddamn, it is awesome. plus, he achieves his secondary dream.

robin has run afoul of a group of nasty looking peeps.

and chopper makes a insane discovery along the shore.
    Yo....both Sanji's suit and Page One's hybrid form look dope. Great designs both and I can't wait to see how their fight shapes up.

As far as Sanji's reasoning for using the suit goes, I'm okay with his explanation as to why he's choosing to use it. Nothing too complex and nothing to do with his family. A quick disguise that ended up being something cool. I'm interested on what he wants Franky to change about it later as well.

And Robin's in an interesting predicament meeting all those ninja. I'm sure she can think of a way out of it, though. Interesting head shape on their leader too. If my memory serves me correctly Vegapunk's silhouette has the same kinda cranium.

As for Chopper's discovery...let's hope he can make the best of this situation. This could definitely help them in the long run....wonder where Big Mom's crew ended up though...

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: Damn, Sanji's raid suit looks great, works spectactularly with his more tactical fighting style and has plenty of potential for upgrades.

Robin's situation can develop in a number of ways. The most interesting possibility would be if she could infiltrate this ninja crew.

I was not expecting that last part. It certainly adds some wrinkles to the situation.

Oh, and the low key star of the chapter is Law being a total comic book nerd.

Black Clover: Ah, a classic setup with big battles for all the good guys leading into a showdown against the final boss. I'm a sucker for these kinds of things so this'll be fun.

My Hero Academia: Ok, yeah, that was satisfying.

We get bit more insight into Monoma's quirk, which has a few more applications that I thought it did, and he further proves what clever boy he is.

But it's all for naught since Uraraka worked over time this chapter.

I appreciate that Deku has a positive attitude despite the recent chaos and that he was able to keep his head in the game despite a few set backs in the chapter.

Kickass ending to the match. At least I think it's the end of the match. I wonder what they verdict will be for Shinso.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    sucks that "god of high school" isn't getting discussed much here. shame because this arc is one of my favorites.

and the world council just fucked over mubong park big time.
    Eh, it's not that bad I don't think. Mubong has spent literally years painting Jin Taejin as a terrorist and an enemy of humanity. Footage of him stabbing him isn't that damning to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Eh, it's not that bad I don't think. Mubong has spent literally years painting Jin Taejin as a terrorist and an enemy of humanity. Footage of him stabbing him isn't that damning to be honest.
    "Hey he stabbed a guy he's been calling a terrorist for years," mumbled the World Council. "Must have had his reasons."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Hey he stabbed a guy he's been calling a terrorist for years," mumbled the World Council. "Must have had his reasons."
    Yeah, like imagine if footage emerged of Obama stabbing Bin Laden or something.

It'd do weird things to his approval metrics but it wouldn't really hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    This is God of Highschool though, so it'll probably be a crippling blow to his popularity somehow because that makes Jin Mori feel better and be awesomer and have I mentioned how handsome he is today?

History of Power Rangers Returns in May

http://atopthefourthwall.com/state-o...-19/#more-6110

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    This is God of Highschool though, so it'll probably be a crippling blow to his popularity somehow because that makes Jin Mori feel better and be awesomer and have I mentioned how handsome he is today?
    Yeah, Jin Mori... man... he is arguably one of the worst things about the series at times.

Like... the Hui Mori was actually a really cool idea and well executed but it was telling that I didn't really miss Jin Mori much at all.

I liked him in the first arc. And I think he had some fun moments in the Other World but...

Yeah...

Eh...

Not the strongest protagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    One good thing about living so far south, polar what now? Seriously, I wouldn't want to live near anywhere where freezing to death is a legit possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    My Hero Academia: Ok, yeah, that was satisfying.

We get bit more insight into Monoma's quirk, which has a few more applications that I thought it did, and he further proves what clever boy he is.

But it's all for naught since Uraraka worked over time this chapter.

I appreciate that Deku has a positive attitude despite the recent chaos and that he was able to keep his head in the game despite a few set backs in the chapter.

Kickass ending to the match. At least I think it's the end of the match. I wonder what they verdict will be for Shinso.

Uraraka for MVP of the match.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis