Page 336 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 2362863263323333343353363373383393403463864368361336 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 36799
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I'm starting chapter one of my story finally, and I'm starting it off with a dog getting horribly gulped down by a monster, but it doesn't really feel "awful/surprising" enough. Would anyone care to proofread that bit and give some pointers how it could be better?
    PM it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    PM it to me.
    Done, thanks for looking it over.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Spoilers
    Another day, another army wiped out.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Kingdom Hearts 3 Spoilers
    Another day, another army wiped out.
    Really hoping Sora learns Terra Flare and Ultima in actual gameplay in the next title. Seeing both spells in action in-story is making me excited. Also, Rage form is awesome, especially in the final battle.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Rereading the available chapters of Red Eyes. Such a badass manga. I’m surprised it hasn’t gotten an anime adaptation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Really hoping Sora learns Terra Flare and Ultima in actual gameplay in the next title. Seeing both spells in action in-story is making me excited. Also, Rage form is awesome, especially in the final battle.
    Nano Arms are also pretty great in the game.

Of course my biggest question coming out of the game is spoilers:
    who is Subject X? I'm kind of guessing either Skuld or Ava
    end of spoilers

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Kimetsu No Yaiba

spoilers:
    Shinobu really is dead, kids grow up fast, and Zenitsu is pissed.
    end of spoilers

Hell Warden Higuma

spoilers:

We see Higuma's dad, get some backstory on Kobata, hard cut to some training, hen we see Enma
    end of spoilers

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Kimetsu No Yaiba

spoilers:
    Shinobu really is dead, kids grow up fast, and Zenitsu is pissed.
    end of spoilers
    That's a pretty accurate assessment.

This series continues to not pull its punches.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 02-04-2019 at 06:35 AM.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Finally got caught up with the Blue Exorcist, including the very latest chapter.

Rin's time travel shenanigans have taken quite a few unexpected turns along the way and I am quite impressed with how he's managed to keep himself composed through it all.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    The cracked sand armor effect looks really cool on Gaara and he has the coolest looking ultimate so far.

And damnit, I want to be a bit more excited for this and the stupidly awesome/awesomely stupid Xenoverse-esque story mode. But the gameplay still looks a bit off somehow, and I'm just not that big of fighting game person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The cracked sand armor effect looks really cool on Gaara and he has the coolest looking ultimate so far.

And damnit, I want to be a bit more excited for this and the stupidly awesome/awesomely stupid Xenoverse-esque story mode. But the gameplay still looks a bit off somehow, and I'm just not that big of fighting game person.
    I'm not sure how I feel about three characters sharing a single healthbar. It kind of ruins two of the main points of having a team: if one of your guys is getting their ass kicked, you can swap to a fresh man and if one character is KOed, you can keep fighting with the others.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Sharp you have returned to comic reading!
    Sort-of kind-of. I'm willing to read the scans of this series, but I'm so put out in general by comics these days that it's unlikely I'll ever buy them. *grumps*

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Yeah, Jin Mori... man... he is arguably one of the worst things about the series at times.

Like... the Hui Mori was actually a really cool idea and well executed but it was telling that I didn't really miss Jin Mori much at all.

I liked him in the first arc. And I think he had some fun moments in the Other World but...

Yeah...

Eh...

Not the strongest protagonist.
    I stopped reading because of him. Forced my way through the entire first storyline that ended with the big battle with heaven, started the next stuff, realized 'Nope, he's still here and no-doubt all of the other characters will end up getting marginalized again (not just in power but in screen-time)', and gave up.

...the whole 'these TKD styles are the bestest martial arts, everything else is dross!' didn't help. I've never been a fan of that kind of thing.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate