Page 348 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 2482983383443453463473483493503513523583984488481348 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 36572
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

glad i'm not the only one who thought this from the remake.

not that i mind. i never liked ada anyway.

Is this okay to link here

7 Ideal Characters for Power Rangers Battle for The Grid
    https://realotakugamer.com/editorial...e-for-the-grid

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I wonder if, unlike most snivelling villains of thus type, if he's actually somewhat of a threat due to his fruit. Either e
    way, I think the real powerhouse lying in wait is Kyoshiro. Hope Robin has a good plan.
    The further into this arc we get the more I realise just how many opponents are hanging around. Which makes sense since the Straw Hats and their allies have both Kaido and Orochi's group to contend with. And we know that it's going to require something massive to take down Kaido himself.

At first I thought that Orochi would be Zoro's opponent, since he's the samurai lord and I figured he'd be second only to Kaido which usually means that he's Zoro responsability. But Kyoshiro seems more likely at this point.

I'm not worried about Robin. She's good at getting away from tricky situations.

Extraordinary Member

On the other hand, Sanji is the one currently building beef with Kyoshiro's organization

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    On the other hand, Sanji is the one currently building beef with Kyoshiro's organization
    I suspect that we're going to see all of the Straw Hats piss off one or multiple parties way more than any of their allies expected over the course of this arc.

Que Law yelling at all of them as the buyer's remorse end of his Straw Hat tolerance scale builds up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The further into this arc we get the more I realise just how many opponents are hanging around. Which makes sense since the Straw Hats and their allies have both Kaido and Orochi's group to contend with. And we know that it's going to require something massive to take down Kaido himself.

At first I thought that Orochi would be Zoro's opponent, since he's the samurai lord and I figured he'd be second only to Kaido which usually means that he's Zoro responsability. But Kyoshiro seems more likely at this point.

I'm not worried about Robin. She's good at getting away from tricky situations.
    Yeah, at first I thought he'd face Orochi as well, but...Kyoshiro's seems like such an enigma. He may be the one actuallly in control of most of Wano after Kaido, not Orochi.

And then there's King who seems to be Kaidou's second in command and also wields a sword...and is constantly on fire, which Zoro mentioned wanting to learn to cut like Kin'emon...guess it's not surprising that there are no shortage of possible Zoro opponents in the land of the Samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Hmm yeah, that's true as well. Things are getting chaotic in Wano...it'll be interesting to see if the Straw Hats can even manage to keep everything from blowing up before heir plan even comes into fruition.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Ah yes U.S Super Mario Bros 2 which was just a hack of a game called Doki Doki Panic!
    I heard it was the other way around. The game that was Super Mario 2 was always intended to be Super Mario 2 but in JAPAN it got remade into Doki Doki Panic. I'm trying to find the video where I heard that.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

glad i'm not the only one who thought this from the remake.

not that i mind. i never liked ada anyway.
    Ditto. Ada consistently double crosses Leon and nearly gets him killed. Plus, she doesn't seem like the type who's interested in committing to a serious relationship. I mean, I know Leon's not too bright, but you'd think he'd catch the hint by now.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Ditto. Ada consistently double crosses Leon and nearly gets him killed. Plus, she doesn't seem like the type who's interested in committing to a serious relationship. I mean, I know Leon's not too bright, but you'd think he'd catch the hint by now.
    while claire OTOH would be down for leon from the jump. she's just as badass as ada but not that "impossible" level of badass. also, chris seems to be cool with him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I heard it was the other way around. The game that was Super Mario 2 was always intended to be Super Mario 2 but in JAPAN it got remade into Doki Doki Panic. I'm trying to find the video where I heard that.
    Basically, Doki Doki Panic grew out of one of the pitched concepts for Super Mario 2, however it was released in japan first as Doki Doki Panic while another game was Super Mario 2. Doki Doki Panic was then turned into Super Mario 2 for north american releases

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    while claire OTOH would be down for leon from the jump. she's just as badass as ada but not that "impossible" level of badass. also, chris seems to be cool with him.
    Leon’s Mind in my opinion with the two.

Claire: Wife material

Ada: Sports ****

Helper in RE6: No clue did not bother playing as it killed the survival horror.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Dio!!!!