Page 350 of 2430 FirstFirst ... 2503003403463473483493503513523533543604004508501350 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 36447
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Personally I'm not going to leap to condemn the guy unless we get some concrete evidence, but any video with that kind of thumbnail just gets instant go away heat from me.
    ditto. and despite the thumbnail, he did bring up that point about that group, which i will commend. not subbed to the guy or anything. just a interesting point he brought up.

meanwhile, in an alternate reality...............

soulja boy and jake paul want to have a boxing match.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, my trusty phone of three years decides to die on me via massive battery drain.

New phone time.

Also, One Piece Bounty Rush is stupid fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well, my trusty phone of three years decides to die on me via massive battery drain.

New phone time.

Also, One Piece Bounty Rush is stupid fun.
    i am intrigued by this game. tell me more.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i am intrigued by this game. tell me more.
    It's a MOBA game set in One Piece that was released last year....And was ultimately hot garbage. Just rereleased and it's farrrrr better. It's a little weird atm as majority of the characters are basically those at the start to Alabasta arc though the game is slowly adding more like Enel. Right now, Ace and Whitebeard are released. It's also a Gatcha game. It's....really weird to have pre-arm loss Shanks as a character but badass.

...But I do love to post off people winning battles as Vivi as Ms. Wednesday of all people.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    It's a MOBA game set in One Piece that was released last year....And was ultimately hot garbage. Just rereleased and it's farrrrr better. It's a little weird atm as majority of the characters are basically those at the start to Alabasta arc though the game is slowly adding more like Enel. Right now, Ace and Whitebeard are released. It's also a Gatcha game. It's....really weird to have pre-arm loss Shanks as a character but badass.

...But I do love to post off people winning battles as Vivi as Ms. Wednesday of all people.
    shame i can't play it. my cell has not the space for a game like that.

shame i can't play it. my cell has not the space for a game like that.
    Oh, I agree...my old phone can barely play it even with the game lite mode and wifi. Do check out some gameplay videos.

Otherwise, heard of Friends of Ringo Ishikawa? Interesting Japanese Delinquent game coming to Switch.

normally i don't like reactors. but seeing someone experience the highs and lows of one piece is..........something i can't put into words.

According to a video on Captain Marvel movie, not only was SHIELD infiltrated by Hydra, they were infiltrated by the mothafrakkin' SKRULL too. Surprised we didn't see some of the Black Order infiltrating the Helicarrier in SHIELD uniforms.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I guess we're spoiling things now.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

This is why we can't have nice things.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

first time looking into this vic situation.

like with any situation like this, it's best to look at the fact and evidence before making any judgments. not saying all the reports i saw on him are false but some of them are very suspect. and i found out there are some secret FB group would actually wanted to falsify evidence to make Vic look worse.

not saying he did or he didn't. just going by the facts and evidence provided.
    With a thumbnail like that, you shouldn't trust a word he says.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    With a thumbnail like that, you shouldn't trust a word he says.
    I saw that video on YouTube for days now. Never bothered to watch it because I know it's going to be biased.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I saw that video on YouTube for days now. Never bothered to watch it because I know it's going to be biased.
    Yeah.
    What people need to understand is that "Using NPC to refer to real life people" is a phenomenon that is currently only found within the Alt. Right Community. It's Nazi Slang. Treat that term the same way you'd treat a swastika