Page 352 of 2430 FirstFirst ... 2523023423483493503513523533543553563624024528521352 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 36448
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    was curious about what that meant. thanks for the info.
    I heard it was because the person you are accusing of being an NPC only says one thing as a reaction to whatever argument you are trying to make, like an NPC in a video game that only has one line programmed in.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

As for the Splatfest today, I have only one thing to say...

I'm a Waffle KING.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Me: Looks like a gag movie. :clicks:?Wait, is that the guy from, The Rooms?!

Id Chou: Too late you fool!! The pain!!

: Clip so bad, melts his face off, now a real Lich. Powered by spite, rage, revenge and such.:

My looks! You melted my looks with that!! Curse you! Curse you internet. As of now, I am
    Chou Blaster The Unliving!!!”

: Poof of smoke, vanishes.:

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I heard it was because the person you are accusing of being an NPC only says one thing as a reaction to whatever argument you are trying to make, like an NPC in a video game that only has one line programmed in.
    That is a part of it, it's a dismissal of groupthink and people having unified talking points.

The more insidious part of it is the premise is that the people on the opposing side are literally not "player characters" e.g.: not real people with agency. It's a tactic designed to dehumanize and other people.

Aaron McGruder says that more Boondocks animation is a real possibility at the moment. I truly hope this happens.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Aaron McGruder says that more Boondocks animation is a real possibility at the moment. I truly hope this happens.
    ditto. that last season was just................bad. so bad was it that AS doesn't even run reruns of it. they just stop after season 3.

also, the tournament is on hold until i can work on a replacement mic. my snowballs doesn't connect with any program anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ditto. that last season was just................bad. so bad was it that AS doesn't even run reruns of it. they just stop after season 3.
    Dude that season was awful. It greatly suffered from McGruder not being involved.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That is a part of it, it's a dismissal of groupthink and people having unified talking points.

The more insidious part of it is the premise is that the people on the opposing side are literally not "player characters" e.g.: not real people with agency. It's a tactic designed to dehumanize and other people.
    That's despicable. And I see it used in this exact context all over YouTube, usually talking about "SJWs".
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Dude that season was awful. It greatly suffered from McGruder not being involved.
    they really jumped the share when they brought stinkmeaner back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

Beyond it being pretty deplorable, and a rather underhanded tactic, there's an irony to it as well, I think. Since those of the Alt. Right who use this term fall under their definition, really.

Cognitive Dissonance, I suppose.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Anyone here watching Gen:Lock?

So, Capcom released a statement about the official placement of the DMC timeline.

DMC3 > DMC 1 > Anime > DMC2 > DMC4 > DMC5

So, Nero's statement about Dante returning from Hell after he fought him the first time was a reference to 2.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!