Page 354 of 2430 FirstFirst ... 2543043443503513523533543553563573583644044548541354 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 36448

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It looks alright up until Genie shows up. Still intereted in seeing it.
    I'm actually totally fine with Genie looking like that. I have a hard time imagining a live action Genie being this floating cloud thingy like the original without becoming like Kazaam.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    problem is they've pasted his face to a body type completely different from his face and it's jarring in an bad uncanny valley way

that said the effect of him coming out of the lamp looks good so hopefully his magic matches that
    I think uncanny valley actually works here. The Genie isn't human, so having our senses trigger even when the Genie looks like he might be human-shaped feels appropriate. The original Robin Williams Genie played around with proportions in his body all the time.
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 02-11-2019 at 09:50 PM.

Well... that chapter of OPM happened...

Sweet Mask

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    So is this a full on, Shonen Jump anime version of Smash Bros?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    So is this a full on, Shonen Jump anime version of Smash Bros?
    Just different combat. They had Gameboy games of this, included Bobobobo

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Blackbeard: NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

*Turns to see Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks, Kenshiro, Naruto, Sasuke, Pegasus Seiya glaring at him*

Blackbeard:... ****.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Blackbeard: NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

*Turns to see Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks, Kenshiro, Naruto, Sasuke, Pegasus Seiya glaring at him*

Blackbeard:... ****.
    Funnily, Rukia is apparently god tier, in terms of gameplay.

Anyway while the combat dosn't look amazing it still looks like a fun and decently fast paced arena fighter.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member

Apparently the devs of Jump Force left certain code in the game, and as a result it is one of the most easily modded games out there

Been a while, but I've been reading a manga worthy of recommending (well a few, but I'll eventually get to writing about those). This one is called Shuumatsu no Walkure, whose plot boils down to that the gods have a vote every so often to determine the fate of humanity. Their latest vote bodes poorly for mankind, but a valkyrie envokes a clause in the heavenly laws in which allows humanity to avoid extinction by facing the gods in a tournament. This tournament begins with Thor versus Lu Bu.

While I haven't gotten too far in it, so far it's been a blast. The only minor complaint is that, as expected of a work of Japanese, a good bit of the fighters on the humans' side are Japanese, but if how the author/mangaka has handled Lu Bu so far is any indication of how all the combatants are, then this complaint will be long forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Been a while, but I've been reading a manga worthy of recommending (well a few, but I'll eventually get to writing about those). This one is called Shuumatsu no Walkure, whose plot boils down to that the gods have a vote every so often to determine the fate of humanity. Their latest vote bodes poorly for mankind, but a valkyrie envokes a clause in the heavenly laws in which allows humanity to avoid extinction by facing the gods in a tournament. This tournament begins with Thor versus Lu Bu.

While I haven't gotten too far in it, so far it's been a blast. The only minor complaint is that, as expected of a work of Japanese, a good bit of the fighters on the humans' side are Japanese, but if how the author/mangaka has handled Lu Bu so far is any indication of how all the combatants are, then this complaint will be long forgotten.
    I remember you recommending me King of Hell years ago and it’s still one of my favorites. I shall give this a read.

Been following the Vic Mignogna situation and holy crap, are pro-Vic fans getting crazy. Monica Rial is getting harassed on Twitter because she was the first to come out in defense of one of Vic's victims and her own experience. Then there's a loud minority railing against Funimation for firing him, even though they stated to have performed an internal investigation into the matter and apparently found enough evidence to convince them that he was culpable in his accused crimes. I had to drop two subscriptions from Lost Pause and OtakuDaikun(who I typically go to because I enjoy his Fate lore discussion videos) because they argued that this is all an "SJW"conspiracy to ruin his career.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 02-13-2019 at 08:28 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Been following the Vic Mignogna situation and holy crap, are pro-Vic fans getting crazy. Monica Rial is getting harassed on Twitter because she was the first to come out in defense of one of Vic's victims and her own experience. Then there's a loud minority railing against Funimation for firing him, even though they stated to have performed an internal investigation into the matter and apparently found enough evidence to convince them that he was culpable in his accused crimes. I had to drop two subscriptions from Lost Pause and OtakuDaikun(who I typically go to because I enjoy his Fate lore discussion videos) because they argued that this is all an "SJW"conspiracy to ruin his career.
    This is getting nuts for sure. Though, I wonder how much Funimation knew before this came to light. I highly doubt Monica and others said nothing to them if Vic was truly harassing them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member

Look really nice.