Page 366 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 2663163563623633643653663673683693703764164668661366 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 36799

Literally, *one* person made up a swatting story involving Vic and his fanbase. That doesn't magically invalidate the other allegations made by fans, cosplayers, convention employees and voice actors. And are we going to ignore the frequent death threats Monica's received over this to the point she has police patrolling her house? Or that some ******* is leaking her phone number and personal address so people can harass her?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I think we should probably drop this before it gets too heated and wait until the whole thing is over before we discuss it further.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I think we should probably drop this before it gets too heated and wait until the whole thing is over before we discuss it further.
    I'm down with that because it's frankly pissing me off on multiple levels.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Fair enough

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

no matter the character, X WILL GIVE IT TO YA!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    no matter the character, X WILL GIVE IT TO YA!

Speaking of which.

Quote Originally Posted by crunkula View Post

speaking of which.
    open up the door, it's real!

i keep seeing lists of greatest generals in history and i usually see the same old peeps: caesar, hannibal, alexander, washington, rommel, etc.

but no one ever seems to mention this guy.

this is subutai, general and military adviser to genghis khan, one of his "four dogs of war" and IMO, the greatest general who ever lived.

in his service to the khan, this guy conquered more nations, won more battles, beat down more armies and overran more territory than any other commander ever. this guy was so good at siege tactics, he pretty much ended the era of walled cities. he wiped an entire empire off the map because the sultan decided it would be a good idea to piss off genghis. after this campaigh, the mongol empire was the largest land empire on earth.

oh, and if that wasn't enough, he straight up conquered russia.

and yet no one knows about this guy.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

i keep seeing lists of greatest generals in history and i usually see the same old peeps: caesar, hannibal, alexander, washington, rommel, etc.

this is subutai, general and military adviser to genghis khan, one of his "four dogs of war" and IMO, the greatest general who ever lived.

in his service to the khan, this guy conquered more nations, won more battles, beat down more armies and overran more territory than any other commander ever. this guy was so good at siege tactics, he pretty much ended the era of walled cities. he wiped an entire empire off the map because the sultan decided it would be a good idea to piss off genghis. after this campaigh, the mongol empire was the largest land empire on earth.

...That's surprisingly depressing.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Speaking of DMC, did you guys hear that Dante's VA was shot at I think at near point blank range while they were shooting? That blew my mind when I read that.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Oh wow dude was a beast.

Speaking of neglected historical figures, there's also Khutulun, Genghis Khan’s great-great-granddaughter and Kublai Khan's cousin who impressed the **** out of Marco Polo. Not only was she an awesome archer and equestrian, but she was an absolute monster when it came to wrestling. In fact, she posed a challenge that any suitor would have to best her in order to marry her but was so good that it was said that she ended up having a collection of thousands of horses from taking wagers with said suitors.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Oh wow dude was a beast.
    yup. the mongolan empire wouldn't be what it was without this guy. he had a 50+ year career as a general and served 3 generations of khans before dying.

just as a reminder: he is the only person in history to have conquered russia. not even Napolean and Hitler, at the height of their powers, couldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Speaking of neglected historical figures, there's also Khutulun, Genghis Khan’s great-great-granddaughter and Kublai Khan's cousin who impressed the **** out of Marco Polo. Not only was she an awesome archer and equestrian, but she was an absolute monster when it came to wrestling. In fact, she posed a challenge that any suitor would have to best her in order to marry her but was so good that it was said that she ended up having a collection of thousands of horses from taking wagers with said suitors.
    i'm aware of her, (thank you, badass of the week). she did get married but it's not certain to who. but she remained undefated for her whole life, so he must have been special for her to break that rule for him.